Thread: Apple stops Galaxy Tab 10.1 Australian launch due to alleged patent infringement

Default Apple stops Galaxy Tab 10.1 Australian launch due to alleged patent infringement

The onslaught of the Apple company on all others is never ending it seems...

http://blog.gsmarena.com/apple-stops...nt/#more-17970
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

didn't they go ahead with sales anyway?
    NOTEBOOK: Acer V3-771G - Core i5 3.1Ghz + Nvidia Geforce GT630M
    PMP: Cowon J3 (16GB|Jet Effect 3.0) + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 = <AUDIOGASM>
    SMARTPHONE: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Rooted + UltimaROM
    DUMBPHONE: Blackberry 9000

Apple can now add Germany to the list it blocked Samsung from...there is also an impending one in the US where Apple is aiming to block a whole line of products including Galaxy S phones...

http://www.gsmarena.com/german_court...-news-2979.php

Apple is now suing motorola i seriously think something is wrong with them
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Believe me...they can't force us all. Their bad business practices will eventually catch up to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    Believe me...they can't force us all. Their bad business practices will eventually catch up to them...
    lol not in this lifetime i seriously doubt that. this is not something they just started doing.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    Well I don't believe in karma, but I do believe in cash. And cash is something Apple has A LOT of at the moment. They can keep suing all they want, they only stand to gain from suing every potential competitor. Is it wrong? Yeah, I think so. The best we can hope for is the justice systems to work it out fairly (when hell freezes over).
    Main system: Core i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB, 32gb Corsair DDR3 1600 RAM, EVGA NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970x2,
    Tablet: Surface 3
    Phone: Nexus 6

Well there are so many different companies tryin to get their products out.. apple is just try to have the monopoly on all.. Well they have started another suing against Motorola also for their tablet the "xoom"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_ga...&feature=share
    We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.