Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IT Jobs in Canada

Default IT Jobs in Canada

I was going though today's Sunday Gleaner and came across these IT Jobs.

Categories in IT Technology:
    • IT Engineer
    • Systems Engineer

Contact info:

10 King St. Shop 11, Spanish Town, St. Cathrine
    Tel: 896-5522 • 821-7902
    Email: thomasexcellgroup@yahoo.comexcelljoblink@yotmail.com
    Web: excellemployja.com
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

ok awesome - will take a look
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

@Ropy thanks for the post. I'm always interested in Canadian IT jobs

@vylle. Didn't you run a thread on TJ where you ended up getting a job? Not working out for you?
    So I Heard You Liek Mudkipz?

Quote Originally Posted by Juelz View Post
    @Ropy thanks for the post. I'm always interested in Canadian IT jobs

@vylle. Didn't you run a thread on TJ where you ended up getting a job? Not working out for you?
    I guess he's not too happy with it already.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

Quote Originally Posted by jahman182 View Post
    I guess he's not too happy with it already.
    I could be wrong, but I don't think it has anything to do with happiness. Maybe his current doesn't offer any room for growth or advancement.

If I had completed my degree earlier, I would be looking into a job over there too.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

yes ropy.. you are correct..

to be honest - i love my job.. pay is good and the people are easy to work and get along with - but working in JA for the rest of my life isn't my goal.. my goal is to migrate and live somewhere where my salary can actually support me and my family comfortably and not have to live in fear of people half my age with guns committing random and senseless acts of violence.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

I have the same dream

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    yes ropy.. you are correct..

to be honest - i love my job.. pay is good and the people are easy to work and get along with - but working in JA for the rest of my life isn't my goal.. my goal is to migrate and live somewhere where my salary can actually support me and my family comfortably and not have to live in fear of people half my age with guns committing random and senseless acts of violence.
    I understand 100%, in fact i also shared that POV until i got promoted, what i have realized is once you have a lot more disposable income it tends to change your perception on certain things, what i would really hope is that you get a good enough job out here where you can support your family and then let us know if you still feel the same way about migrating. Most my college friends are living overseas - left right after graduation, and most are making upwards of US $80K and are living quite comfortably, but all are dying to come back home, so i dont know. But to each his own i guess.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

honestly even though Ja can be depressing at times, there is no where like home, and in all honesty you can be gunned down anywhere, just remember that the grass always looks greener on the other side but isn't necessarily so when you get over there
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

To Topanaris

Did your friends study in Jamaica or abroad? If they studied in Jamaica could you please ask them how they found their jobs and inbox me.