Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,677 of 1677

Thread: Dragon Nest

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    So yall planning on jumping back in?
    The guild still there the way you guys left it. I just been using it as my personal storage area.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    The guild still there the way you guys left it. I just been using it as my personal storage area.
    Would love to see how the game perform on ma new system but already gi weh mi account to... ahm.. a Rodzz? Dam mi nuh memba .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Would love to see how the game perform on ma new system but already gi weh mi account to... ahm.. a Rodzz? Dam mi nuh memba .
    Rodzz still have yuh account if yuh whaa play it.
    Dem all still in di guild.
    Me and him use to roll wid yuh account on nest runs.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Rodzz still have yuh account if yuh whaa play it.
    Dem all still in di guild.
    Me and him use to roll wid yuh account on nest runs.
    Ok caan believe I saying this but might give it a try. Tell Rodzz to link mi on steam plz hwne yuh si him.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Is this how the login client is supposed to look because I can't login?:

EDIT - Nevermind looks like I didn't complete the transfer. What a process complicated, actually had to watch a youtube video to sort it out kmt.
    Last edited by Powpow; Sep 17, 2017 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Fixed my issue

Started some process and was having problems and did another thingy and then downloaded it but dont think I can log on, didnt try again
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Started some process and was having problems and did another thingy and then downloaded it but dont think I can log on, didnt try again
    Mi actually go ingame and do the returning tutorial and just neva feel any vibes fi run it again. Time wi find a newer one to play.