Page 102 of 168 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1677

Thread: Dragon Nest

w
    Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    U frass enuh, If a even 25 jelly mi affi mek the sacrifice and buy because mi naa mek even one + pon none of my epics without jelly on it. Nope...no way. Ordinary jewels cost too much to go try mek one from scratch.

A_A you dont NEED physical attacks as a moonlord...you can go all magic tree without a problem. Just that most people prefer a hybrid, but even then...the bulk of your skills should be from the wave tree
    well u see the thing is blaxx jellies dnt sell in the market on NA so mi affi try a thing if it break a so just farm n buy a next 1... the nx i bought the other was to get my perm costume might buy another 25k and get some jellies and stamps

Quote Originally Posted by r0dZz View Post
    w

well u see the thing is blaxx jellies dnt sell in the market on NA so mi affi try a thing if it break a so just farm n buy a next 1... the nx i bought the other was to get my perm costume might buy another 25k and get some jellies and stamps
    OOOH....u know i thought jellies were available in trade house on NA. I see wat u goin thru now. Which perma costume u buy? the thigh high watsitnot sinting? I want one too but I wana wait to see which other perma gona come out. I see some decent ones in the other versions dat look much much better than the ones available now
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

A_A you dont NEED physical attacks as a moonlord...you can go all magic tree without a problem. Just that most people prefer a hybrid, but even then...the bulk of your skills should be from the wave tree
    I know. I taking the skills to the right of the skill tree, the magic attacks. Most of the guides keep the physical attacks at lvl 1 and hybrid builds increase a few of them. I think I am more leaning to the hybrid build tho.

Quote Originally Posted by r0dZz
    doc craft ur weaps in balance cuz moonlord is a mag and phys char mostly mag doe but u need phys att to
    So you saying I shouldn't have gone with intellect weapons and gear?

I'll keep in mind that I need both STR, INT, Phys Att and Mag Att on my gear and blues. Having phys att and mag att for blues at the same time on gears is rare. And expensive to boot if I find dem.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I know. I taking the skills to the right of the skill tree, the magic attacks. Most of the guides keep the physical attacks at lvl 1 and hybrid builds increase a few of them. I think I am more leaning to the hybrid build tho.

I'll keep in mind that I need both STR, INT, Phys Att and Mag Att on my gear and blues. Having phys att and mag att for blues at the same time on gears is rare. And expensive to boot if I find dem.
    If you going hybrid then you will have to sacrifice one plate so you have both BEAR and MAGICIAN. You need both for hybrid. Also....as a hybrid...you still have a primary tree, and if your primary tree is magic, then intellect is your best bet. You will be a hybrid with a slant toward magic, so you should build accordingly. Also, going epic gear is better because epic gears give Str AND Int when you craft them as well as Vitality. Sounds expensive yes, but you chose hybrid and its usually very expensive to go hybrid so happy farming

edit: yow roddzz/migz....the cerb bonus stats go up as u enhance the gear? meaning....if u start out with bonus 800HP...with each + u add to it, does the bonus stat increase as well?
    Last edited by Ωmega; Oct 28, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post

nope craft it in balance cuz u gna need both mag n phys att.

If you going hybrid then you will have to sacrifice one plate so you have both BEAR and MAGICIAN. You need both for hybrid. Also....as a hybrid...you still have a primary tree, and if your primary tree is magic, then intellect is your best bet. You will be a hybrid with a slant toward magic, so you should build accordingly. Also, going epic gear is better because epic gears give Str AND Int when you craft them as well as Vitality. Sounds expensive yes, but you chose hybrid and its usually very expensive to go hybrid so happy farming

edit: yow roddzz/migz....the cerb bonus stats go up as u enhance the gear? meaning....if u start out with bonus 800HP...with each + u add to it, does the bonus stat increase as well?
    lol no the bonus stats remain the same blaxx. that wud b awesum tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    Omega iv seen people and vids say it does recover hp, rem sea is not fully translated like the other dragon nests. I have seen my pally recover hp before.
    Yuh a mix up League with DN now man, though I wish Warriors had a skill for this cause they need it. Is not regen yuh regen, a muss heal or healing relic.

Anyways I can si how dam expensive it is to plus up a epic now star. Bought a hammer in Trade House and had about 40 rough rubies, which I made into Ordinary Rubies with more than 20 Medium Water and all I get so far is this :

When it nuh fail it drop to +3 how annoying:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yuh a mix up League with DN now man, though I wish Warriors had a skill for this cause they need it. Is not regen yuh regen, a muss heal or healing relic.

Anyways I can si how dam expensive it is to plus up a epic now star. Bought a hammer in Trade House and had about 40 rough rubies, which I made into Ordinary Rubies with more than 20 Medium Water and all I get so far is this :

When it nuh fail it drop to +3 how annoying:s[/URL]
    at +4 its better than ur +8
    Black by popular demand
    Ω

at +4 its better than ur +8
    Wouldn't it be better than his +8 at any + he has on the epic? The + doesn't increase the white stats, only the green ones, the Enhancement Potential. Correct me if I am wrong.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

unuh a do nuh mino runs tonight?

3k def nest come like ntn now mi ready for monticore nest!
    CPU ATHLON II X4 635 3.4GHZ OC
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1600
    GFX ASUS HD 4870 1GB dark knight
    MOBO ASRock M3A785GXH/128M