Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1677

Thread: Dragon Nest

well this is what i have as my plates.. some are 24 and some are 32 but i try to stick in the line of prem..

moonlord now. um level 32 cap is 6 plates right? if u not going PREM like me then get all 32 advance plates

Advance Vitory Plate level 32 (MUST) this increases your crit
    Advance Wisedom Plate level 32 (MUST) increases your INT
    Advance Health Plate Level 32 (MUST) Increases Your HP
    Advance VIT Plate level 32 (not a must but its good to have) INcreases your vitility
    Advance Magician Plate level 32 (MUST) Increases your MAG attack
    Advance Ten of plate lvl 32 (if you want) Increases your MAG DEF

thats my opinion as in thats how id build my int build..
    Last edited by DjMiGz; Oct 28, 2011 at 05:46 AM.
    CPU ATHLON II X4 635 3.4GHZ OC
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1600
    GFX ASUS HD 4870 1GB dark knight
    MOBO ASRock M3A785GXH/128M

I sure know vit plate is one of the most important plates in the game. Increases your hp and def and hp regen. So idk how u have it as listed as not important. Vit allows you to rec hp based on auto attacks on hits taken. Best plate on paladins who solo alot.
    Discord Zelink#7178

warriors already have high HP.. so moonlords dosent really use VIT at high level..

the hp increase from a VIT plate is very minor.. some will argue dat it aint important as a sub for attack. warrios need the attack so players use attacks or impact plate over VIT... i use VIT on my academic cause my attack already high but low hp so i use both health and vit plate
    Last edited by DjMiGz; Oct 28, 2011 at 09:16 AM.
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1600

I agree with migz. In the end it all boils down to your own playstyle so let me say that first.

This game is very class specific and you should worry about maximizing your primary attributes before your secondary.

for moonlord heraldry i would suggest the plates migz gave, except I would go for an undaunting plate (para resist) instead of tent. Mobs in high level dungeons have a high Paralysis rate, so you dont want them flinching you out of performing your moves (and it happens more than you think). The vitality plate is always optional in all of the top rated builds ive come across (except for a paladin since their main stat is VIT). You can achieve maybe a maximum of 1300 mag attack with all high grade plates @ lv24 and +10/+11 weapons. Premium plates are still preferred though.

For skill heraldries since you are going mag att, moonlight splitter (dmg), half moon slash (animation speed+) and line drive (dmg+ or cd reduction) I would say are standard. Any other skill heraldry is your choice. Remember you are basically a ranged warrior, so keeping your distance and spamming the wave skills is what you do. pump the bulk of your resources into offense FIRST, then get defense after.

People seem to hate SM's at higher levels, but I'm getting the urge to make one for the lulz. As soon as I finish setting up my Ele I'm going to try one out bcz I kinda like the skills and the fact dat pple hate the class

@ zelink
    Remember that this isnt LoL....there is no HP regen in this game. At least I've never noticed it so maybe I'm blind. Ive stood still in dungeons and never recovered one bit of HP. MP regen is there, but HP regen....nope, wrong game
    Last edited by Ωmega; Oct 28, 2011 at 09:34 AM.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Had a fun run tonight wid di yutes.

But now:
    Pow start mek fun of mi school laptop, cause fi him desktop freeze fi 10 seconds before entering Trade House, and mine doesn't. pfff
    Roddzz and Pow start laff afta mi plates and gear, cause true mi a try prep mi char fi moonlord.

Unnu mek mi start feel like Migz now. Only difference is, mi have a ban hammer in ere.

I been ignoring my plates as I try to fix up mi gears. Still using plates that I got from lvl 10 and less. Mainly cause I nuh know what plates to use and cause I working on my gears first. So what plates a muss use fi moonlord?

I also been trying to get my magic attack up, since moonlord is more int based, so mi nuh know why pow and roddzz a laff afta mi fi dat.
    dwl doc u really need to do something bout ur plates. mi seh blaxx mi a pre the man plates n mi swear a this mage beside mi plates mi mek mistake n look pan. doc craft ur weaps in balance cuz moonlord is a mag and phys char mostly mag doe but u need phys att to

blaxx mi break a +7 lvl 32 ancient orb a try go +8 sigh i had a bad feeling enuh hit the cancel button but it was too late kmt affi go mek bk 1 later

Quote Originally Posted by r0dZz View Post
    dwl doc u really need to do something bout ur plates. mi seh blaxx mi a pre the man plates n mi swear a this mage beside mi plates mi mek mistake n look pan. doc craft ur weaps in balance cuz moonlord is a mag and phys char mostly mag doe but u need phys att to

blaxx mi break a +7 lvl 32 ancient orb a try go +8 sigh i had a bad feeling enuh hit the cancel button but it was too late kmt affi go mek bk 1 later
    U frass enuh, If a even 25 jelly mi affi mek the sacrifice and buy because mi naa mek even one + pon none of my epics without jelly on it. Nope...no way. Ordinary jewels cost too much to go try mek one from scratch.

A_A you dont NEED physical attacks as a moonlord...you can go all magic tree without a problem. Just that most people prefer a hybrid, but even then...the bulk of your skills should be from the wave tree
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    U frass enuh, If a even 25 jelly mi affi mek the sacrifice and buy because mi naa mek even one + pon none of my epics without jelly on it. Nope...no way. Ordinary jewels cost too much to go try mek one from scratch.

A_A you dont NEED physical attacks as a moonlord...you can go all magic tree without a problem. Just that most people prefer a hybrid, but even then...the bulk of your skills should be from the wave tree

well in my PVP exp in TW against level 50s.. moonlords are good in pvp but not good when get caught in a corner.. they range based like mages so when u finally get up to them close u have the chance to hit them out of there skills like ntn.

Destroyers on the other hand.. HATE THEM!
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1600

Omega iv seen people and vids say it does recover hp, rem sea is not fully translated like the other dragon nests. I have seen my pally recover hp before.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    Omega iv seen people and vids say it does recover hp, rem sea is not fully translated like the other dragon nests. I have seen my pally recover hp before.

on TW my MP recovers fast.. hp regain is invalid. i waa know a which DN dat cause if it nuh inna TW it nuh inna no DN

ye i confirmed it..

HP
    HP, short for hit points, are a character's vitality in-game. If HP goes below 0, the character will become incapacitated and be unable to do anything. So therefore, the higher a character's HP is, the more hits they will be able to take before they die.

Ways of healing HP are leveling up, drinking a HP potion, or leaving the dungeon (will put your HP back to 100%).
    Ways of increasing Max HP includes equipment and crests that increase Max HP or Vitality, leveling up, and learning/leveling the skill Health Bolster.
    MP
    MP is short for mana/magic points, and it's the amount of energy a player has at their disposal. All class skills need MP in order to use them. If MP hits 0, you will be unable to cast magic or use skills.

Ways of healing MP are to level up, drink a MP potion, leaving a dungeon (will be back at 100% MP), or to wait for MP to regenerate naturally.
    Ways of increasing Max MP are wearing equipment or crests that increase MP or Intelligence, leveling up, and learning/leveling the skill Mental Fortitude.
    Increasing MP Regen rate can be done through equipment, crests, set effects, and the skill Attuned Mind.
    Last edited by DjMiGz; Oct 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM.
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1600

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    Naa, I would have to see that to believe it. The chars dont have any innate HP regen capabilities. You can get HP regen using the crafted LIFE suffix on gears, and even then its not a stand still and recover HP thing. You have to be hit to get the regen and its based on a percentage. Basically the LIFE suffix is only effective on paladins since they have the most HP in the game....it can work on other classes but then u have to consider the effectiveness

show me that vid you saw
    Black by popular demand
    Ω