Thread: Cold Fear

Default Cold Fear

As seasoned Coast Guard veteran Tom Hansen, you've seen the sea swallow plenty of victims. But when you board a seemingly abandoned ship during a ferocious Arctic storm, nothing can prepare you for the horrors lurking beneath the ship's bloodstained decks.

••• Fight your way through a blood-soaked nightmare straight out of a horror movie.

••• Confront fiendishly intelligent and unrelentingly hostile enemies as the ship's deck lurches constantly under your feet.

••• *Fight for your life with a staggering array of weaponry.

•••* Take advantage of the ship's unpredictable environment to lure your enemies into fatal traps.

http://www.coldfeargame.com/us/main_US.php
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

Default Re: Cold Fear

It seems pretty decent. Hopefully it's not as dark as DOOM3. I don't really like DARK games... not that I'm scared or anything.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy
    It seems pretty decent. Hopefully it's not as dark as DOOM3. I don't really like DARK games... not that I'm scared or anything.
    I kinda agree with you there... dark games just take out some of the fun... i want at least partially lit areas where i can see the fossy i am shooting without having to go for flashlight and other rae rae

but doom did scare me a bit
    Last edited by Greatis; Mar 30, 2005 at 04:52 PM.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

you have it acidblade?

it's releasing 05/15/2005 but i plan on buying a copy once it has been released
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

Quote Originally Posted by acidblade
    it's releasing 05/15/2005 but i plan on buying a copy once it has been released
    ooh kool i didn't look at the release date