Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Interested in switching to Android.. couple questions

Lmao @ battery life well thats old new @ virus wasnt i singing on that.....Well i saw the battery pack selling on shopinja also so go check it out...
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    I bought an inspire recently on shopinja
    There was another one for 30k..

I almost love it!!! But the battery life is atrocious. I should write that in caps. I wish it had a front facing camera for video calls. But that's about it. Considering it has a 4.3" screen and 8mp cam I'm good. Overall its great minus the battery.. which I plan on buying another.

If and when Lime upgrades to 4g I'll let y'all know how it performs :-)

Other options for you: Nexus One, Nexus S, Captivate, Galaxy, Galaxy S2, Infuse 4g maybe
    Lime wont be upgrading to 4G in Jamaica. So don't even hold your breath. Its Never going to happen. In fact LIME may pull a Claro Stunt on us here in Jamaica. You'll remember where you heard it from first. If things don't improve for LIME by December. They will be deciding their fate here in Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Lime wont be upgrading to 4G in Jamaica. So don't even hold your breath. Its Never going to happen. In fact LIME may pull a Claro Stunt on us here in Jamaica. You'll remember where you heard it from first. If things don't improve for LIME by December. They will be deciding their fate here in Jamaica.
    I have been saying from last year that i think lime will pull out of Ja in the next two years if things don't improve, and from what I have been hearing they have some serious internal issues and poor management and decision making, they are a telecom company that isn't keeping up with or introducing new tech, from what I hear management only listening to the accountants and not even entertaining the engineers
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

I almost love it!!! But the battery life is atrocious. I should write that in caps. I wish it had a front facing camera for video calls. But that's about it. Considering it has a 4.3" screen and 8mp cam I'm good. Overall its great minus the battery.. which I plan on buying another.

Other options for you: Nexus One, Nexus S, Captivate, Galaxy, Galaxy S2, Infuse 4g maybe
    so it was you that bought it!!!! damn it..

thats the exact phone i had my eye on..

i checked out all those others from before, the nexus isnt gonna work with our 3g, the original captivate seems a bit..dated now.., the s2 is WAY too expensive, the infuse is pretty expensive also..

ive heard mixed reviews about the battery.. ive read it could be as bad as 12 hours, but as good as ~2 days..maybe you should try flashing to a custom rom

Are you on a stock rom or custom rom?

Have you tried wiping your battery stats?

It's recommended that you wipe your battery stats when you switch roms or every now and then

and also you should fix permissions as well..

but i anything virus what you could do is install setSPU and use the powersaver policy so ur phone doesnt use up as much power on CPU as it would in default
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Use this app to calibrate your battery http://www.mediafire.com/?5wib3m3afp2hem1 make sure its at 100% charge first tho

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    so it was you that bought it!!!! damn it..

thats the exact phone i had my eye on..

i checked out all those others from before, the nexus isnt gonna work with our 3g, the original captivate seems a bit..dated now.., the s2 is WAY too expensive, the infuse is pretty expensive also..

ive heard mixed reviews about the battery.. ive read it could be as bad as 12 hours, but as good as ~2 days..maybe you should try flashing to a custom rom
    Not sure why you think the nexus wouldnt work on 3g because I have one (which I actually bought from virus) and it works great.

@ Vyle based on how everything was configured on my phone when I got it i think Virus has all the basic configurations already.

@virus check out my video review on the Inspire 4g and try the ARHD rom your battery life should improve by 30%. also try to get a 2400MH battery from ebay for cheap. the stock 1230 is very weak.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

hmm..i didnt realize there was an att version of the nexus one.. my bad..

just checked it out..doesnt grab me as much as the inspire..and the mere fact that it has a trackball makes me scared of it as i am fully aware of trackball woes from being a blackberry user -_-

LOL I have actually fallen in love with mine, i use it to unlock the phone and I can set custom color notifications with it. so if I see my phones trackball pulsing red then I know that I have a message from my wife. Blue I know its an email from my boss green i know its a message from my mom and so on.

SO pretty much its my notification and unlock screen button. works very well and I don't foresee issues with it like with bb devices. (dropping out not working ect)

but as said in my review the inspire 4g is a better buy and better phone overall.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site