Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two New iPhones in September...

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    I want one of the cheap ones,hope cheap mean sumtin in the teens price or less,not spendin any 20 sumthin on a phone,that a washing machine/tv/mini fridge/home appliance money
    Yout really? Hissteeth
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

FYI for everyone reading this thread. the phones donated to me for review in my videos. google nexus s and the HTC inspire 4g came from 2 persons who were iphone owners once. the person with the nexus s had an iphone 4 and the person with the inspire 4g had a 3gs, 3g and old 2g.

the person who will be lending me their HTC sensation for tmobile to review soon also was an iphone 4 owner. whats the trend, just showing them what my old nexus one can do had them selling their phones and moving on to phones even better than mine. iphone fans can stay with their phone thats not a problem ''the point is'' this is a tech site so in terms of tech discussions their has been too much proof given as to the better of the 2 operating systems. So I dont agree with Zerodeth and anyone else who is saying

A) they are same quality
    b) IOS is better

anyway hopefully somone can get an iphone 5 when it comes out so I can do a review and comparison with the htc sensation.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

I never said IOS was better or that they were of the same quality i said each of them is good in its own way, Apples and Oranges are both good but based on your preference you might say one is better than the other , we could argue all day about which is better but the fact remains that they are both good that saying I am an Android fan who has used (never purchased) Apple and Rim and Symbian devices and just did not like them for my purposes IE: I got bored really quickly, I get everything done with Android including when I am at work as I receive many orders via email and I am for example able to print directly from my tablet
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Well it goes back to who like what and this will never end, but i tell you if iphone should get cheaper alot a persons would be on it instead of droid phones as is right now.....Not saying these company wont improve over time but iphone4 just in a class by it self its like matrix
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I would totally go for a cheaper iphone. I also think it would be great for competition. Especially in places like Ja where the prices for a decent cell phone are astronomical.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

lol lol lol hv_thugg say matrix but is true gone right back to what one likes but i figure its getting dependent on how much the net cost as well on a bb iphone or droid so far we know bb win that round and lose the rest to me (my opinion bb ppl dont eat off my head it wont taste good) thats one of the reasons to get back a bb and the other the business world dictating that too alot these days.... cant go to a decent function and when link making time ppl asking for ur pin first then # tisk tisk........ my 1 cent
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_UTECH View Post
    cant go to a decent function and when link making time ppl asking for ur pin first then # tisk tisk........ my 1 cent
    It happen to me a few times in the club. Girl asking me for pin.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

It amazes me that BB getting less popular worldwide and still so popular here
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Speak for yourself, I dont know anyone who wants an iphone.
    You don't know anyone who want a BB, you dont know anyone who want an iPhone. Who do you know boss? You are so consumed with yourself you need to get out and start knowing people. I obviously know people and people know me. Take a hint man stop being so self centered. The world does not revolve around you or me & it certainly wont stop for you or me. What a day if Android were to ever fail or become so commercialized that you have to pay an Arm and Leg for it. What would you endorse then.

@ Zerodeth I love your reasoning man. Sound logical reasoning. Whatever you like go out and get its simple as that. I love the iPhone simply because it is the Sexiest Coolest Phone on the planet presently. No other mainstream phone has the WoW factor of the iPhone 4. When you take out the Glass Masterpiece with its Scratch-resistant oleophobic surface everyone is instantly wowed. (Except for Pezz and his supposed followers). IOS4 makes using the iPhone simple and easy. You don't have to be a Techie to use it. It gets the job done in fine style. I can do everything I want to and more on the iPhone. It's as simple as that. I have no time to be rooting my phone and uploading custom ROMS to get what I want. Worst my parents don't even have a clue what that mumbo jumbo is. I just want a phone that can do what I want it to do. Right now it's the iPhone. It was the BlackBerry, but now I need Skype calling and the BB cannot offer that. Question does that make my iPhone Stupid? Does that Make it Dumb when compared to your Android Pezz? If it's fulfilling all my needs from my Perspective, does that make it any less of a Phone than your Android?

Bwoy Zero Jamaica is just different in my Opinion. Its either the ppl are afraid of change or the majority is uneducated.

i live in the ghetto and as soon as the average person hears the word "Blackberry" they automatically think the phone is best thing that has ever happened to them.

In jamaica u can hand the average person a Samsung Galaxy S II and Blackberry Storm 9530 and tell them to choose and they choose the blackberry without a blink of an eye

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    You don't know anyone who want a BB, you dont know anyone who want an iPhone. Who do you know boss? You are so consumed with yourself you need to get out and start knowing people. I obviously know people and people know me. Take a hint man stop being so self centered. The world does not revolve around you or me & it certainly wont stop for you or me. What a day if Android were to ever fail or become so commercialized that you have to pay an Arm and Leg for it. What would you endorse then.

@ Zerodeth I love your reasoning man. Sound logical reasoning. Whatever you like go out and get its simple as that. I love the iPhone simply because it is the Sexiest Coolest Phone on the planet presently. No other mainstream phone has the WoW factor of the iPhone 4. When you take out the Glass Masterpiece with its Scratch-resistant oleophobic surface everyone is instantly wowed. (Except for Pezz and his supposed followers). IOS4 makes using the iPhone simple and easy. You don't have to be a Techie to use it. It gets the job done in fine style. I can do everything I want to and more on the iPhone. It's as simple as that. I have no time to be rooting my phone and uploading custom ROMS to get what I want. Worst my parents don't even have a clue what that mumbo jumbo is. I just want a phone that can do what I want it to do. Right now it's the iPhone. It was the BlackBerry, but now I need Skype calling and the BB cannot offer that. Question does that make my iPhone Stupid? Does that Make it Dumb when compared to your Android Pezz? If it's fulfilling all my needs from my Perspective, does that make it any less of a Phone than your Android?
    Cultis i know u already know the answer to this already. The iPhone is no less of any Phone out there today. And iOS 5 makes it even more of a phone
    Last edited by sk@tta; Jul 12, 2011 at 02:56 PM.