Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two New iPhones in September...

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    you are correct this is why i now walk around with two fones, a blackberry and a android
    6monts ago when i told yall this yall wonder if i was a mad man lol, im a tell you this also willy try a iphone4 you will never go back to droid lol
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I want one of the cheap ones,hope cheap mean sumtin in the teens price or less,not spendin any 20 sumthin on a phone,that a washing machine/tv/mini fridge/home appliance money
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

I'm considering it so much people switching something must be right with it
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    I want one of the cheap ones,hope cheap mean sumtin in the teens price or less,not spendin any 20 sumthin on a phone,that a washing machine/tv/mini fridge/home appliance money
    This comment have me going naw lie ppl still think like this in todays day and age
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Exactly what i am saying... isnt the iphone 4 the full featured iphone right now and the cheaper one with less features the 3gs?
    I really dont see this changing anything. If you understand what I mean.

Also does ios have any features to drop? it is already lacking.
    Ur missing the point pezz. At release date the 3Gs was expensive... so was the iPhone 4. Its just over time that they got cheaper.

Now what apple is going to do is upon release the give us a Fully featured iPhone 5 at a price and also another iPhone at a cheaper price. Probably name them iPhone 5 and iPhone 5 Pro. So now everybody can afford an iPhone.

It pretty much sounds to me that you guys are class Android phones like some low end devices unable to hold a candle to the iphone which is simply not true, the fact is becuz of this flame war many persons not seeing the the bigger picture, IOS and Android are the two hottest platforms in the world right now we can do things that BB and WP7 owners can only dream about, each side has it own strengths and weaknesses but at the end of the day as a techie I am sure that many of us did not just go out and buy either of them becuz of fashion but rather the functionality that they offer. I am glad for a lower end iphone model, i say bring on the competition this will push dual core cpus in Androids and newer releases of the software (Ice Cream sandwich), so rather than beat each other down and say IOS sucks or Android sucks lets acknowledge our differences and move on.

Besides we should really be poking fun at the BB owners and them trying to guide them out of the dark ages
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

I would not dare class android phones as if they were low end devices. I personally praise the Galaxy S II.

In terms of Pricing the Android phones are almost always priced very lower than iPhone so sometimes who cant afford an iPhone will turn to the next best thing in price and that wud be an Android Phone. Now Apple will address this with a new cheap iPhone.

Atleast thats the strategy i think they are going to use

hey hv - u could buy this without complainin too much -sony erricson black diamond only £162,162, anyway i was jus referin teh price of phones based on "my expenses" so to each his own, sure bill gates could buy the phone above without wimpering
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Jah know Pezz, you need to reason with a little ounce of objectivity man. Trust mi iyah. You can't be so one-tracked in your reasoning. Yuh know how much people would do anything to get an iPhone. My iPhone 4 is the envy at work now.
    Speak for yourself, I dont know anyone who wants an iphone.
    Persons I know already had one and moved on or still has one.
    Whether it be the 3gs with less features or the iphone 4 with more features.

Which leads back to my point. Apple releasing 2 phones wont make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Ur missing the point pezz. At release date the 3Gs was expensive... so was the iPhone 4. Its just over time that they got cheaper.

Now what apple is going to do is upon release the give us a Fully featured iPhone 5 at a price and also another iPhone at a cheaper price. Probably name them iPhone 5 and iPhone 5 Pro. So now everybody can afford an iPhone.
    You are still missing my point.
    All apple is going to do is make it official.
    peopel still buy 3gs because it is cheaper than iphone 4. Which is the direction apple is going in.

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    I would not dare class android phones as if they were low end devices. I personally praise the Galaxy S II.

In terms of Pricing the Android phones are almost always priced very lower than iPhone so sometimes who cant afford an iPhone will turn to the next best thing in price and that wud be an Android Phone. Now Apple will address this with a new cheap iPhone.

Atleast thats the strategy i think they are going to use
    Androids are priced for what they are worth.
    Not over priced like apple's products.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 13, 2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

i know plenty of ppl who want iPhones but cant afford it so they turn to blackberry