Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two New iPhones in September...

Default Two New iPhones in September...

There will be two different iPhones in September and the cheaper one is more important

This afternoon, we recieved some intel from an iPhone source that has been reliable in the past. Most of the information is already known but it is important to weigh in on what’s going around. The “big” news is that Apple will be selling two totally distinct iPhones in September. One will be a low-end variety that will address the cheap Android market, according to the source. The other will be a high-end device and will be an all new design. There will be no mistaking these two devices, they will be immediately discernible. The iPod touch, like it always has, will get updated in September as well.
    Read More: 9to5Mac.com

A cheaper iPhone means more iPhone owners which means more market share. And More affordable prices in Jamaica for those who want iPhone but cant afford it.

It looks like the iPhone 4 will become the low end Phone and the iPhone 5 will be the high end version.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 13, 2011 at 11:46 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

A little too late. At the end of the day an iphone is an iphone.
    There is no reason to buy an iphone 4 over a 3gs or an iphone5 over an iphone 4.

IMO this wont help apple, as whoever wants an iphone dont care about price. Also google is in the lime light.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Why not pezz. I think it will help. A cheaper iPhone with a few features dropped will definately help apple. There are alot of ppl out there who want an iphone but cant afford it. If there was an iPhone with a few less features than the high end one then ppl would definately buy it.

And who know maybe a jailbreak can give the cheaper iPhone all the features of the high end iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Why not pezz. I think it will help. A cheaper iPhone with a few features dropped will definately help apple. There are alot of ppl out there who want an iphone but cant afford it. If there was an iPhone with a few less features than the high end one then ppl would definately buy it.

And who know maybe a jailbreak can give the cheaper iPhone all the features of the high end iPhone
    Dont listen to pess and his garbage hiss opinion still, ppl is dying to own an iphone4 and just cant afford it right now hence has to gravitate towards droid phones which is much cheaper... and by his comment it simply means he has no clue of what hes talking about because he dont know or see the diffrence in a 3gs than an iphone4...Has no clue what will be in iphone5 but yet judging it 1 track mind
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post

Exactly what i am saying... isnt the iphone 4 the full featured iphone right now and the cheaper one with less features the 3gs?
    I really dont see this changing anything. If you understand what I mean.

Also does ios have any features to drop? it is already lacking.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Jah know Pezz, you need to reason with a little ounce of objectivity man. Trust mi iyah. You can't be so one-tracked in your reasoning. Yuh know how much people would do anything to get an iPhone. My iPhone 4 is the envy at work now. Everyone with their BlackBerries envy me and my iPhone. Just to hold it brings them joy. You say its lacking, I ask lacking what? It sure does have a crazier hype and sex appeal than your cheap boring Droid. This move will definitely pay off for Apple. This is something they should have done from the smelled Android's ugly butt. From what I am reading the iPhone 3GS is the present Low End and the iPhone 4 the Highend. Now I figure the 4 will be the lowend and the 5 the highend come Q4. I hope Apple continues to offer Unlocked Versions of the new iPhone 5 in the Apple Store. Because that's the only way I'm going to buy one. I almost got caught buying LIME's iPhone 4, but a quick interception by Toyanucci sent me directly to Apple.com. This is a welcomed move by Apple and it will pay off greatly for them.

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Cultus Iphone 4? was this a typo? die hard blackberry user?
    I sold my Bold and relinquished all ties with RIM. I'm done with living in the Tech Dark Ages man. Sweetest thing for me is to Skype with my Best Friend in Canada on my iPhone. No More laptop just to Skype. Yuh stay there mi start save up for the iPhone 5 already to
    Last edited by Cultus; Jul 12, 2011 at 08:36 AM.

lol the only reason why i still own a blackberry is because most of my friends own one i only use it for bbm purposes but iphone 4 looks sweet and i heard the camera is one of the best in the game so I'm seriously considering getting one so I'll see what the coming weeks bring
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Willy the only time RIM will get another cent of my hard earned dollar is when they Implement QNX, Frontal Cameras and Skype. Only then will I even look at a BB. BBM is just not cutting it anymore. BBM is not worth everything I have been missing out on. I have all my BBM contacts scattered throughout msn and yahoo IM. not to mention Skype. BBM is just not worth Skype Calling.
    Last edited by Cultus; Jul 12, 2011 at 08:38 AM.

you are correct this is why i now walk around with two fones, a blackberry and a android
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

That's too much expensive Tech for me to be travelling around with. I plan on getting a cheap Android phone, just to see what the hype is all about. If it is really worth the Hype then I may just get a high end Droid device as a backup to my iPhone4. I wont travel around with both of them. I will just inter-change them based on my mood for that day. But enough is enough with the BB. Time for me to go back to being a Techie again.