Thread: PSN pass Official

Default PSN pass Official

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-pass-official

So long free PSN. I don't get why its ok to block playing online if you borrow a friends game or something. These damn people are getting greedier and greedier.

Sony has made the PSN Pass, first spotted this morning, official.

It launches this September with PlayStation 3 exclusive Resistance 3.

In a statement issued to Eurogamer this evening, Sony said PSN Pass will grant "full online access" to participating games.

"We are always evaluating new programs for our online offering, and starting with Resistance 3 this September, we will be instituting a network pass program for PS3 games with online capabilities," Sony said.

"This program will be game-specific. Games that are a part of this program will include a single-use registration code that grants the account holder redeeming the code full online access for that title.

"This is an important initiative as it allows us to accelerate our commitment to enhancing premium online services across our first party game portfolio."

The implication is that second-hand copies of Resistance 3 will not include PSN Pass, forcing pre-owned buyers to pay for full online access.

With PSN Pass Sony is following the lead of EA, THQ, Codemasters and Warner, all of which have implemented an Online Pass scheme.

Will other upcoming PS3 exclusives, such as Uncharted 3, use PSN Pass?
    The bold is what I hate about companies. Which idiot is that statement aimed at? Nobody buying it
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Well I can see how this would piss off those who lend their firends online games but I can understand where they coming from imagine if you go to gamestop and get black ops for 20 which is a great deal I could understand a $5 charge, not saying I like it but I can understand
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1