Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Apparatus" Android Game

Default "Apparatus" Android Game

Found this game yesterday and was real impressed. The puzzles take some thinking and getting them right feels rewarding. Seeing your contraption work despite how retarded it looks . They have room for user made puzzles (think, little big planet) and more expansion. The game can go places

I put it here because there might be other versions now or later besides android

http://market.android.com/details?id...hack.apparatus
    Last edited by semitop; Jun 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Looks kool. not something i would play though.
    The ideas for games are growing.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

kmt
    rip off from crayon physics
    ppl getting lazy cant come up with anything new
    so they still a next idea and add something to it and call it theirs

looks nice but im too addicted to order and chaos:Online.. gamelofts version of WOW :P

if anything - i have realized im not a android fanboy - im a.....GAMELOFT FANBOY FI LIFE!!
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Throw away your bias and play the thing. Don't know how the hell you get crayon physics rip-off as if that was the first puzzle game ever. Well thanks for the game name, will check it out. lol. It's a good game when you get into it, but maybe its down to what your personality is.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Free on amazon app store today. I had another game like it named SpacePhysics, but it wasn't a full game so this will do. You had to draw instead of use pieces. There's also this other one I find funny names X Construct, it doesn't make me feel bad when I fail

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    looks nice but im too addicted to order and chaos:Online.. gamelofts version of WOW :P

if anything - i have realized im not a android fanboy - im a.....GAMELOFT FANBOY FI LIFE!!
    those are exactly the games i try to avoid, ones that try to replicate console/pc games without the controller and using touch screen to function. You seem to love them vylle, but I have my PS3 for that.
    These puzzle games and other simple tap stuff like Plants vs Zombies and Guns n Glory, guess you can say those are tower defence games, are what I love to play on the phone when there's nothing else. On Gameboid (R.I.P.) I only play RPGs like Pokemon and Golden Sun

lmao naw be bias
    u a be bias
    nvr said it aint a good game
    but i am say that I couldnt enjoy it

The lite version of this game is free and fun, and gameboid and all the other boid apps were free but he charging for them again I have the apks if any one wants them from when they were free
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    those are exactly the games i try to avoid, ones that try to replicate console/pc games without the controller and using touch screen to function. You seem to love them vylle, but I have my PS3 for that.
    These puzzle games and other simple tap stuff like Plants vs Zombies and Guns n Glory, guess you can say those are tower defence games, are what I love to play on the phone when there's nothing else. On Gameboid (R.I.P.) I only play RPGs like Pokemon and Golden Sun
    well chig - i may have the most powefull phone in ja- but im still the brokest nigguh here..i havent played any console games in over a year so the gameloft games help bridge the gap and keep me somewhat in touch of decent gaming.. i want to buy an exbox and be like those guys who can actually keep up to date with the latest games my role model when it comes to gaming is my cousin - he dedicates a percentage of his salary towards gaming and entertainment monthly so whenever the newest Ish drops - he got it
    Last edited by vylle; Jun 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter