Thread: 'Anonymous' Hackers Arrested in Spain;

Default 'Anonymous' Hackers Arrested in Spain;

Spanish authorities say they have arrested three members of the international group of computer hackers who call themselves Anonymous.

All three are Spanish, and between the ages of 30 and 32, said Manuel Vazquez, chief of the police department's high-tech crime unit. They were were arrested in the coastal city of Barcelona, in the region of Valencia and in the southern city of Almeria. Their names were not immediately made public.

Reuters reported that the three were involved in April's crippling attack on Sony's PlayStation network. But Sony had no immediate comment, and the information could not be confirmed by ABC News.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

not anonymous anymore......sony must be havin a slight relief
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Lmao @ the comment above, instead of arresting these guys they should give them jobs, harness there talent instead of crippling it...
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Not known fact that they are part of anonymous, not known fact that anonymous hacked sony in that major attack
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Why should criminals be offered jobs? They broke the law, they pay the price.
    Main system: Core i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB, 32gb Corsair DDR3 1600 RAM, EVGA NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970x2,
    Tablet: Surface 3
    Phone: Nexus 6

are they sure they have the right people?
    IDK what to put in this sig..........

I'd love some details on how they actually found them.
    "Fortune Favors the Bold" -Virgil

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    ... instead of arresting these guys they should give them jobs, harness there talent instead of crippling it...
    When a man breaks into a home and steals people's property, do we say: "instead of arresting him, they should give him a job, harness his talent instead of crippling it"?

When a man holds up a person on the road and steals their cell phone and money, do we lobby for that man to be given a job as a police officer or a security guard?

When people do wrong and break the law, we should not be moving to reward them for the wrong they do and send the message that just because it took some skill to do the wrong, that it was ok for them to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    When a man breaks into a home and steals people's property, do we say: "instead of arresting him, they should give him a job, harness his talent instead of crippling it"?

When a man holds up a person on the road and steals their cell phone and money, do we lobby for that man to be given a job as a police officer or a security guard?

When people do wrong and break the law, we should not be moving to reward them for the wrong they do and send the message that just because it took some skill to do the wrong, that it was ok for them to do it.
    Odds are that, if there was a war, those people would be made to fight (soldiers). There is a war of sorts going on in cyberspace so why not recruit people who were on the other side? Anyway, digital and the real world don't necessarily always have the same line of thinking. If I hacked into a computer, one person might lock me up right away whilst another learns from me how I did it. Which of those would be the wiser?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo