Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Need For Speed: The Run

My screen reso's are 1920x1080p but yeah, Xfire works just fine. Recommend you reinstall it if it giving problems.
    I normally download the old xfire we're used to from back in the day as it works best imo

Oh yeah Red Team is AMD and Green Team is nVidia lol
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Your lappy sounds like it better than yuh rig lol.
    hell no.....rig specs in ma sig n ma lappy specs is as follows:

APU:amd a4-1.9ghz TC 2.5ghz (dual core)
    GPU: Radeon 6480G
    Ram: 4gb ddr3

just that i trying to conserve energy ATM my rig pulls lots a power wen its on n ma house mates not liking it one bit...besides i mainly play DN nowadays zeroed on the run ages ago the newest game i nuh play yet is ME3 n i not touchin that till exams done (bout 3 weeks time)

Ok yuh rig aright.

Yuh know I enabled the fps display feature in teh EVGA Precision I using and it actually shows the D3D mode it's using to process the game and realised NFS: The Run is actually running in DX11 mode lol.

I was wonderign why my other games never juss automatically went to window mode when I alt+tab or hit the Windows key but this explains it somewhat.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

This is the only NFS i've enjoyed since the original Underground, as it feels closer to actual street racing than the others, since you weren't going around in circles with those lame *** circuit races. I enjoyed sprint and it's basically all this game had you doing (besides the lame quick time bs) but overall, it was a good game.

And of course, the graphics, are amazing. The landscape looks a bit too much like in BF3 but I suppose that's to be expected since they use the same engine. It ran perfectly with everything set to Ultra from start to finish, even with V-Sync on as I found a lot of tearing in this game.

~Des
    .::i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz / Zalman CNPS9700 HSF / MSI GTX 760 OC Gaming / ASUS Maximus VI Hero Z87 / 2x8GB Corsair 1600MHz DDR3 / XFX PRO 750W PSU / Win 7 Ultimate x64 / Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, WD 1x500GB, 1x750GB 1x1,000GB / 2xDVD ODD / Sound Blaster Z / EarForce X12 Surround Headset / Logitech G15 Keyboard & MX518 Mouse / 27" Samsung 1080p HDTV::.

Trust me, the run is cool, once you get past the fact that it resets you too quickly, the rest of the game is actually enjoyable.
    The GFX not bad either, was playing for a few mins awhile ago.

no matter hwat i do, i cant get print screen to work with this game
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Many ways to do that, use Xfire or EVGA P or MSI or Steam...

k ,
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

this is crap i just got it for xbox 360
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries