Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS 5 Demo + Notification Center

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    But what can I say, you all thought it was ground breaking to re-release iPhone 4 same specs as white.
    You are taking us for idiots now. I've never seen a thread on this forum where there is such a hype for the white iPhone4. If there is, then show it to me so that I can apologize formally.

Take a look in the BlackBerry forums where you can see those users who are clamoring for the white Bold2 and the white Torch then come back report your findings.

all I was saying is ios5 has finally caught up with the version of android that was released 1 year ago
    That sounds like something Pezz would have told you to say.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

So you're name is Nokia 3650
    Back then, I thought my Nokia 3650 (Symbian Series 60) was the hottest thing since sliced-bread.... Then I got a really good taste of what Windows Mobile had to offer... then I went to an iPhone... then Android (for a very short time because I missed my apps) then I've been chasing the latest iPhones ever since.

and you think android is lame
    At no time have I ever said Android was lame.
    I have no problems with the android. My phone of choice has just always been an iPhone.
    I'm just aiming words at Pezz (for the fun of it), so its nothing personal against the Android.
    Last edited by NOKIA 3650; Jun 6, 2011 at 10:42 PM.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F

No sah, Split Keyboard WTF !!!!! them apple people yah a gooo hardd lol .. they always add some simple little things that you would never think of..

Apple still years ahead of everybody,.. Game over .. Everybody Give up now lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Umm well all i can say if it wasnt for htc Android os would stay lame Now with the million phones that are using the android os who sat and saw all ios had to offer then try and better what ios had ,and until now have not kill the ios cause APPLE STRONGER THAN EVER NOW, Uno fan boys really need a heads up. who tell you guys we need widget ? i personally dont need it, yall claim android have alot a things but yet dont have good battery life lmao whats the use of it. But if there were no ios Droid would be my pic lmao
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Jun 6, 2011 at 10:46 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

@ Nokia 3650 you better try not to take my comments too seriously, it will madd you especially since deep down you know you wrong too much proof (from cnet and gsmarena out there saying we are correct so you can gwaan act like you don't get what we are saying. Apple fan boys makes me laugh

@ HV Thugg I know you would say you don't need widgets just as how im sure in the past you didn't need...
    Pull down menu.
    able to go directly into programs from the lock screen (very old for android btw)
    Pinch to zoom
    Multi-tasking ect ect.

but as soon as Steve decide fi buss unno wid widgets there is gonna be a thread saying yay we get widgets.

I have charger at home and at work my battery never run dead yet.

AND I AM STILL PATIENTLY WAITING... for the rebuttal to video taping you girlfriend or son or daughter doing somthing fun/cute/funny and having that special moment as a wallpaper. still waiting..still waiting... oops Steve gonna release that in ios6 don't worry just gwaan build back till then

I know its unfair to kick a entire fanbase while they are down but... ahh.. hush.. i'll stop now
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

AND I AM STILL PATIENTLY WAITING... for the rebuttal to video taping you girlfriend or son or daughter doing somthing fun/cute/funny and having that special moment as a wallpaper.
    In the same manner that Android supports Free Open Source Software, we'll have repositories from Cydia cooking up the stuff.
    With (WinterBoard and other) mods, what you are asking for isn't out of reach for us either.
    HTML Code:

Poor Apple fanboys are so desperate to hang on to their precious(piece of junk) iphone... apple basically ripped off android's and blackberry's ideas and they acting like they invented slice bread plz...
    Device:Samsung® Galaxy S4 OS: Android 4.2.2