View Poll Results: Would you Purchase a Techipotti?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yea Sen on the Potti

9 50.00%
  • No...

1 5.56%
  • Are you guys crazy???

8 44.44%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Techipotti

Default Re: The Techipotti

Okay
    after thinking about the crazy idea i actually thought it can actually work (mi actually a seh dis, mi mussy to hard yesideh) Only for those who know they ate some bad food and they have work load on there heads
    Limitless...

lol... glad to have u on board.... Looking forward to you ordering one when we release it. Sorry that u voted b4 u actually thought about it
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Is the techipotti self-cleaning?
    Roaming Donkey - Roaming Donkey: The easiest way to find somewhere to eat, play or stay in Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh
    This is nothing new. I have seen pictures from five years or so ago regarding the same thing.

Am I the only one who sees anything wrong this??? So when you invite friends over and they ask to use your PC you send them to sit on your toilet?
    Roaming Donkey - Roaming Donkey: The easiest way to find somewhere to eat, play or stay in Jamaica.

WHy would i want to be on the toilet while using my computer, how will i wash my hands.
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X
    WHy would i want to be on the toilet while using my computer, how will i wash my hands.
    There is a program out call window washer.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    No Ramesh thats not how its going to look, 2005 we in u nuh dem days deh outdated. It is fully portable/movable... its not an inground toilet... it is a chair like structure with a cylindrical base .. on wheels.. The magic happens within the cylinder/*where the deodorizing and breakdown take place*/. And no you dont have to pull down your pants as u sit on the "Tellipotti" a cushion cover lid it there which differenciates the chair from the potti
    A design will soon be posted...
    Didnt this post explain that it looks like a normal chair until u are ready to use its second function....
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Moni-Q
    Is the techipotti self-cleaning?
    uh... hmm.. no its not..u have to change the inner container , with regular use... every month...

NB the waste is converted into a more pleasant form... all the impurities and bacteria etc are broken down. So what u will see in the container are solid crystals due to the conversion...now when u are actually using the techipotti a suction force traps the waste... and lol no it wont actualy suck on u bottom... **am i allowed to say that?** anyway but thats helps to erradicate unwanted smells alongside the our new technology being developed that converts the waste into crystals
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 26, 2005 at 01:00 PM.
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    There is a program out call window washer.
    DWL lol oh dear... no not quite that wont be necessary
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken

Exclamation Re: The Techipotti

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X

Hmm.. now this question.... My team and i were concerned with how we would have dealt with this situation.... we were thinking about handsfree use.. as in the Tellipotti will clean u. with a simple sprinkle of water that washes and a blower to dry... but i know that wouldnt do well with our male market.. because a lot of Jamaican males are a bit sensitive or insecure with their bums.... but this is a whole lot more effective than wiping.... because suppose u stepped in dog poop for eg.. would u wash it off or wipe it off... same concept
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken