View Poll Results: Would you Purchase a Techipotti?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yea Sen on the Potti

9 50.00%
  • No...

1 5.56%
  • Are you guys crazy???

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Techipotti

Default Re: The Techipotti

lol gimme a break.....
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

bwoy unno really nuh have nutten fi do
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

I see u all think we're crazy... but its the same way they thought bottling water was ridiculous... and look at the industry now...
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 26, 2005 at 02:08 AM.
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    Our scientists are currently developing a new technology that is guaranteed to deodorize and disintegrate waste into a more pleasant form
    Backside....pun intended....unu nuh easy....lol

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

lol just kool man ....everything copacetic
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 25, 2005 at 12:30 PM.
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi
    My Esteemed partner Liquid Bunny and I are doing a survey on a idea we have...

The product... the techipotti a computer chair that is also a toilet, for those moments when you just cant move right now, when you are in the middle of an important program or are video conferencing with people and moving wouldnt be feasible... we would tell you more but we cant release our company secrets.

So would you buy one??
    This is nothing new. I have seen pictures from five years or so ago regarding the same thing.

PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

back to the drawing board then

WilBro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi
    My Esteemed partner Liquid Bunny and I are doing a survey on a idea we have...

The product... the techipotti a computer chair that is also a toilet, for those moments when you just cant move right now, when you are in the middle of an important program or are video conferencing with people and moving wouldnt be feasible... we would tell you more but we cant release our company secrets.

So would you buy one??
    Mi deh behind unnu all the way,,yu think is little time mi onthe toilet an wish mi had a laptop

pcchick Guest

Crazy but I would buy it. Sometimes I just want everything to come to the bathroom to me.

No Ramesh thats not how its going to look, 2005 we in u nuh dem days deh outdated. It is fully portable/movable... its not an inground toilet... it is a chair like structure with a cylindrical base .. on wheels.. The magic happens within the cylinder/*where the deodorizing and breakdown take place*/. And no you dont have to pull down your pants as u sit on the "Tellipotti" a cushion cover lid it there which differenciates the chair from the potti
    A design will soon be posted...
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 26, 2005 at 02:10 AM.
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken