Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Jobs 2005????

Default Re: Summer Jobs 2005????

i think that would release too much private info on to the net. afterall everything we do is cached in google. i enjoy the fact that you can type my real name in google and not find anything about me. why would i want to change that?
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Um....ok.....maybe i was a bit too general

Schools Attended, address, date of birth are not really required but your experiences, how many subjects you have, your proficiencies, your goals.....what exactly you want to do...you know stuff like that. We don't need your real name. Even if I knew you Sir D....as far as i'm concerned, i would still call you megiddo.....
    Something kinda like what krems did...you dig....???? instead of just saying you want a summer job....u can show where would best suit you.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

oh zeen. kinda like what i did already by posting my certs etc. i get you. cool.
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    i'm suggesting...everybody just type up a resume and post so employers can either employ you or find out where you can get a job. what you guys got to lose?
    What we have 2 lose is our identity. Have u ever hear of identity theft over the internet? People can get so much information about your by just knowing your full name. The same with a phone number.
    Praise Ye JAH

kev1 look at my post listing my certs, and qualifications. just post something like that. nothing too detailed.
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Lets stick to the topic ppl, where else?? Hmm, i will suggest 2 places. Petrojam Oil Refinery and visnet solutions. Now, If ur looking for tonnes of experience try visnet, but be warned, they looking for cheap labour. When i say cheap i mean cheap. Dont say i didn't warn you...

Petrojam on the other hand......overall nice place, will you get the IT experience you seek, programming, networking..... probably not but still a nice place.

i dunno wah i proficient in, i know its not programming... i am trying but i can draw, i am good a photographer, and i am good in using PhotoImpact ** i rate it over photoshop anyday** ... and i have nice teeth so maybe an integration....?
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

hey am in mobay i need a job am finishing up my associate degree in Management information systen may. Am good at anything computer related apart from C++

Wait let me guess........IMP?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    i dunno wah i proficient in, i know its not programming... i am trying but i can draw, i am good a photographer, and i am good in using PhotoImpact ** i rate it over photoshop anyday** ... and i have nice teeth so maybe an integration....?
    Yes....bunny got some really nice choppers fi real!

Ok....lemme see...... ARTIST + PHOTOGRAPHER + PRETTY SMILE = Somewhere in the travel industry like Tourist Board or Air J.....what you think?

you can tailor your resume to suit that post and send it to them. Anyone here with a link can buss bunny??

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate