Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Jobs 2005????

Default Re: Summer Jobs 2005????

i *may* need to employ someone in july....someone with moderate networking & network administration competence....watch this space

Quote Originally Posted by RobyG
    What programming language(s) are you proficient (or kind-of-a proficient) in?
    All who can program please mention that kind of information.
    kind of proficient in:

Java
    Flash(still learning)

proficient in:

C/ C++
    XHTML & DHTML

Learning:

PHP
    CGI
    VB

i'll program when i have to and when the price is right...but web programming is what i love

I am great with java and C++. My ability with C is also great. I am good with html coding also and have a little knowledge about tasm programming. I've been learning VB on my own.
    Praise Ye JAH

Keep them coming ppl, sending out as we speak.... yo i sent out a couple still, but do you think it's safe to send ur resume as an email or thru the mail (2-3 days before them see dat)

And wats the cut off date, most place usually lock off applications for summer work round them time?

for any employers reading this thread.I am a first year student at UTECH doing my BSc. in COmputer Science. I have finished my A+, network+, server+ courses. my ccna course finishes in 2 weeks. i have not any of the exams yet due to time and financial constraints. i also have experience in linux and windows 2000. I finish school in the first week of may. And can start work immediately after. I go back to school in september.
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Lightbulb Re: Summer Jobs 2005????

Quote Originally Posted by little warchief
    hmmmm C&W noramlly have them normal summer job programs and the pay isn't that bad either. why not see what them up to with them program this year
    Been applying to C&W for 2 years now. No success. Last year I sent applications, they wrote back saying their program had not started yet and I'd be contacted when it did if I was selected. Well, no luck, but there was Digicel and I got one month of good work and pay.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

hmmmm look like a really links do this thing here
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy
    ...Last year I sent applications, they wrote back saying their program had not started yet and I'd be contacted when it did if I was selected. Well, no luck....
    LOL LOL LOL I send mine wah day but them nuh reply to me either, hope i have better luck

virus where did you send your application to? i.e. which office, email addy if possible. thnx
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Why not......yes i'm suggesting...everybody just type up a resume and post so employers can either employ you or find out where you can get a job. what you guys got to lose?

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate