Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 3

hmmm,,,interesting buy when it is released cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by grim386 View Post
    No don't get me wrong, i love the series, and i love using the streaks. i just hate being on the receiving end of them.

I.E: I was playing Blk Ops this afternoon. Nuke Town, Demolition. The opposing team saved all their streaks and when it was my team's turn to defend, they just let a rip. Napalms, Carpet Boomers, Chopper Gunners, even the freaking kitchen sink they threw at us. Spawn booming like crazy, the match was over it even started.
    So... what you're saying is... you're upset, because the other team was better than yours?

You know I hear the nintendo 3ds is out. Maybe you should invest in that.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    Black Ops was just awful garbage. I'm sorry I gave Treyarch that chance but I got my money back at least. The maps were small, and the stupid voting system had me playing in them constantly, the guns sounded crappy, graphics were subpar, overall just not living up to what I was expecting.

COD vs BF is a pretty silly argument. It's all about preference, as they are almost nothing alike apart from being FPS. Two totally different dynamics to playing them. I'll play them both and enjoy them both, don't feel a need to be arguing about which is better.
    This is exactly why I dont play black ops. I kno treyarch was gonna do dem usual releasing garbage wen dem need fi release a proper game. I can count the amount of time I've spent playing black ops. I just find it so lame. Although the patches have helped improve it somewhat (You can now differentiate between gun sounds) but the game still just nuh mek it for me. MW3 I will rape. As a matter of fact, i'm gonna go pre-order
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

cant wait to play this game
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    cant wait to play this game
    lol. Still just another cod game. =/ The trailer doesn't bring anything to impress or show that there is something new on offer. It's becoming like the sports games that come out every year with minor upgrades.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post
    So... what you're saying is... you're upset, because the other team was better than yours?

You know I hear the nintendo 3ds is out. Maybe you should invest in that.
    I'm sure there's a joke hidden in there... somewhere.

the point i was trying to make is, i think its simple retarded to reward good players with tools to rack up even more kills.

I personally have no real problem with Black Ops, I love playing it. There's things that i hate, like knifing but that happen in all the CoD games and FPS's alike
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

this game is gonna be great cant wait till november
    0N7Y GOD C@N JUDG3 M3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    lol. Still just another cod game. =/ The trailer doesn't bring anything to impress or show that there is something new on offer. It's becoming like the sports games that come out every year with minor upgrades.
    The Battlefield games have pretty much been the same since Bad Company... Oh, and Medal of Honor too.. so what's so different elsewhere?

I will definitely play this........................... but I will be definitely buying Battlefield 3 as soon as steam has it for pre-order paired with some other goodies
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

one questions will most of u guys be playin this on console or pc
    One plus one-CM11H44s

Quote Originally Posted by grim386 View Post
    I'm sure there's a joke hidden in there... somewhere.

the point i was trying to make is, i think its simple retarded to reward good players with tools to rack up even more kills.

I personally have no real problem with Black Ops, I love playing it. There's things that i hate, like knifing but that happen in all the CoD games and FPS's alike
    The joke is your suggestion that you somehow punish good players for being good. If you cant stand the heat, GTFO the kitchen. What is wrong with rewarding a player for being a pwner of unprecedented levels. You know how hard it is to rack up enough kills to get a proper killstreak? I seriously doubt you do, next time u start a game, set your closest killstreak to any that requires at least 7 kills and then step up from there. Then you will learn why you should reward people for what they have done.

There is no kill streak that guarantees more kills. It makes it easier to get more kills but there are no guarantees (Unless you're talking a nuke from mw2 but thats a game ender, u still dont get anymore kills). If you were a player of any worth you would've changed your class to something with some protection from killstreaks, or to one with a secondary to take down the choppers or jets. Theres a reason why when the game starts you get 30 seconds before you can actually activate a killstreak, that reason is to give the opposing team a chance to run and hide in case of somebody hoarding kill streaks.

Instead of whining about the other team being better than yours, step your game up and learn how to play properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon_kmtjerk View Post
    one questions will most of u guys be playin this on console or pc
    PS3 for me
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus