Thread: Modern Warfare 3

Default Modern Warfare 3

Trailer released take a look and leave your views

Last edited by nehrou; May 23, 2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: bcuz i can
    NOTEBOOK: Acer V3-771G - Core i5 3.1Ghz + Nvidia Geforce GT630M
    PMP: Cowon J3 (16GB|Jet Effect 3.0) + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 = <AUDIOGASM>
    SMARTPHONE: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Rooted + UltimaROM
    DUMBPHONE: Blackberry 9000

I can see the AC130, Chopper Gunner and Gunship will be in Multiplayer. I wish they'd do something about killstreaks. Rewarding good players by giving them even deadlier weapons don't seem to right.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by grim386 View Post
    I can see the AC130, Chopper Gunner and Gunship will be in Multiplayer. I wish they'd do something about killstreaks. Rewarding good players by giving them even deadlier weapons don't seem to right.
    They should use the point system like homefront does, but at the end of the day you're either going to reward them by giving them better weapons or not reward them at all. They earned it, so they should get it.
    IDK what to put in this sig..........

aaww yes, i only wid the higher your k/d the worst the streaks get. that would make alot of them cry out in pain
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

you basically asking call of duty to not be call of duty. just play something else.

No don't get me wrong, i love the series, and i love using the streaks. i just hate being on the receiving end of them.

I.E: I was playing Blk Ops this afternoon. Nuke Town, Demolition. The opposing team saved all their streaks and when it was my team's turn to defend, they just let a rip. Napalms, Carpet Boomers, Chopper Gunners, even the freaking kitchen sink they threw at us. Spawn booming like crazy, the match was over it even started.

No don't get me wrong, i love the series, and i love using the streaks. i just hate being on the receiving end of them.

I.E: I was playing Blk Ops this afternoon. Nuke Town, Demolition. The opposing team saved all their streaks and when it was my team's turn to defend, they just let a rip. Napalms, Carpet Boomers, Chopper Gunners, even the freaking kitchen sink they threw at us. Spawn booming like crazy, the match was over it even started.
    hmmm...and this is why BF > CoD
    NOTEBOOK: Acer V3-771G - Core i5 3.1Ghz + Nvidia Geforce GT630M
    PMP: Cowon J3 (16GB|Jet Effect 3.0) + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 = <AUDIOGASM>
    SMARTPHONE: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Rooted + UltimaROM
    DUMBPHONE: Blackberry 9000

I know it sucks to be on the receiving end, especially on nuketown I have grown to hate that map. With it being so small and having limited spawn areas.

What are you guys looking forward to in mw3 though? I'm hoping that they remove the effects of ghost pro or any similar perk because it is the most overpowered perk, I hope they remove second chance and I hope they get dedicated servers for players on console ( If I had a dollar for every host migration.....), I hope they bring back the original modern warfare sniping.

nehrou that BF > CoD thing is really just another debate. I love how CoD does their killstreaks and the fact is if the players are beating you using them, they have earned them. There is a barebones playlist those for anyone that doesn't like the killstreaks.
    Last edited by Yondaimeku; May 23, 2011 at 09:47 PM.

Black Ops was just awful garbage. I'm sorry I gave Treyarch that chance but I got my money back at least. The maps were small, and the stupid voting system had me playing in them constantly, the guns sounded crappy, graphics were subpar, overall just not living up to what I was expecting.

COD vs BF is a pretty silly argument. It's all about preference, as they are almost nothing alike apart from being FPS. Two totally different dynamics to playing them. I'll play them both and enjoy them both, don't feel a need to be arguing about which is better.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    Black Ops was just awful garbage
    Treyarch is just awful garbage... FTFY

I noticed that I enjoy treyarch games less than infinityward and I never liked their graphics. They claim it was to make the players pop against the background. Modern warfare and MW2 did that fine without having sub par graphics.