Thread: Janis Thornton / The Frankfort Times Satan's image seen on shell

Default Satan's image seen on shell

The devil wanted us to know he was down there,’ Indiana pet shop owner says:
    Pet shop owners Marsha and Bryan Dora say the likeness of Satan appeared on the shell of Lucky the turtle after the reptile was the lone survivor of an Oct. 13 fire that destroyed their store in downtown Frankfort, Ind.

Read more here
    Last edited by Elzeus; Mar 24, 2005 at 12:33 PM.

Default Re: Janis Thornton / The Frankfort Times Satan's image seen on shell

I say someone gonna get mighty rich of this

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Thats crap, when I was smaller I could make out full figures in the dark of monsters, people see what they wanna see

sounds like juggernaut was a lil coward back in the day, that is assuming you've changed....lmao

well yes I was I grew in the country for a while and all them Ghost stories really got to me

Ummmm, how do they know what Satan, God, Jesus or Mary look like?
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

thats just it, according to the bible there are in a spirit form, no physical form, so no look,

Well if they say so, i guess it must be true...... possible the turtle started the fire and ran away??