Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Silkroad

Default Elite Silkroad

Home Page
    http://www.sro.vn/
    Download to client.
    http://ileak.gamerzcorp.com/downloads.php

Finally a real silkroad with working files for both china and euro.

These are the same guys that made elite Cabal, which many of us played back then and elite dekaron and a range of other games.

Server rates are 20x with working party monsters, debuffs etc. Over all server sort out still with 0 lags.
    Last edited by zelink; May 16, 2011 at 12:35 AM.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Weren't we asking for this like 2 years ago? They finally relented?
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. how many of you will play? and how old is this server.

the fact that is from teh same ppl as Elite Cabal, gives me some confidence in how this server will operate. i "might" just jump back on teh wagon
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Well if anyone playing this I can't for now. Far too many games to catchup on + I still on migz server tho I not on recently due to PR. I did download the client and created an acc tho.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Server online, seems they fixed the errors. Downloading client atm, its free 2 play with euros. Official files.

Everything works just like isro, fortress etc, going china still so duno bout u. I hate euros.
    Last edited by zelink; May 16, 2011 at 03:36 AM.
    Discord Zelink#7178

u say the rates r 20x?
    how does it feel, server play and that? as well as teh drop rates and ting
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Server feels good still, me and timo were on it last night. Every turk run gone fi euro build, while you still have a few china around.

Gm disabled server to fix any hack and thing and is saying he was shocked @ the amount of people who logged in. They gona sort out new servers i think, but so far there was no lag and everything works. Quests etc. I think the rates are 10x but party mobs make it move fast.

Not sure of the sp rate though. But i think when the server gets going, it will be a good one.
    Discord Zelink#7178

So if were are gona play this what race will you chose? Pure euros mi see a run so far, but i dont really like them. Maybe will use a cleric or so to get my lvs up.
    Discord Zelink#7178

i made a 2h warrior cleric... euros arent that bad bcuz they actually take more skill to play due to their 15second pot delay.
    clone

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    i made a 2h warrior cleric... euros arent that bad bcuz they actually take more skill to play due to their 15second pot delay.
    I dont think they take any less skill than a chinese still. China Vs. Euro....the euro clearly out damages the china, however the china has a bit more survavability. The euro tries to kill in as few hits as possible while the china tries to stay alive as long as possible while keeping steady DPS. Its about even and boils down to who has the best gears first of all....and then who has the better strategy. my opinion still.

If old jamrock gona realistically play this then im in, would be nice even for nostalgia sake
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD