Thread: Nokia N8 Sold By Digicel ?..

Default Nokia N8 Sold By Digicel ?..

I was bored of the time so don't blame me for just noticing , But Sometimes i have to wonder whats the Point of selling High tech phones on the market thats usually locked to one carrier .
    Yea im talking about the Nokia N8 on Digicel's Site for 47k+tax , but thats not really the point ... even before this phone there were many others that are rendered useless with out a data package ..
    How many people really just buy phones for fashion and not use the features it has ?.. lol
    i technically can't live without a data package , save the pity .. yea i know im one of those sad sad souls ..
    [Asus M3A79T Deluxe|Phenom II x4 940BE|Asus Triton 81|Corsair 750W|NZXT Sentry2|G.Skill 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel|Sapphire 4870 1GB GDDR5|WD Green 640GB,1TB,2TB|WD Black 320GB,640GB|Samsung P2450] Need Upgrade
    BB8220> 9700> 9800>Nokia N8(Drowned)>IPhone 4(retired)> Wtf is a Phone ?.

Well wolf most of us here are techies hence have to have/ got to have data packages on the go so i would say is pure sad sad souls here lol.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1