PDA

View Full Version : Embarassment in competition!!

techman
December 7, 2008, 06:28 AM
Digicel is giving away 14 Minis....

Claro is giving away 9 Mercedes benz.....

Lime is giving US$1m to only person (this may be alot but not so attractive to customers because its just like Lotto)

Lime made such an effort to enter the market with somethin new and big by changin name etc., but then Digi and Claro mash dem up with this....I feel bad for dem....

WanabeR
December 7, 2008, 07:40 AM
Why? $1,000,000.00 is life altering money.

danthony
December 7, 2008, 08:01 AM
Why? $1,000,000.00 is life altering money.

1mill US boss man..... a LIME mash up them self. companies must learn to share the wealth around to their customers. Digicel n Claro is doing just that. LIME on the other Hand..... EMBARASS me to.... mi always a defend them. mi cyaan help them this time. on them own!!

Mysnomia
December 7, 2008, 08:07 AM
The 1,000,000 USD promotion is much more appealing to me than a damn mini cooper. A benz with a better chance may be nearly as good... but I'd be pulled by the LIME promotion most of the 3 atm

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 08:13 AM
would it be rare if one person won all three
that wud be like pullin up to a atm in you benz to collect the money to licenes your mini:p:eusa_whis

danthony
December 7, 2008, 08:15 AM
The 1,000,000 USD promotion is much more appealing to me than a damn mini cooper. A benz with a better chance may be nearly as good... but I'd be pulled by the LIME promotion most of the 3 atm

sound more appealing as a customer, but if nvr had any LIME phone, my chances of winning that 1mill is 1 in say 2mill (how much ever customer they have). cos it applies to Lanline, Internet, Mobile..... Digicel easier cos is just 1 in about 200,000. or less.

2,000,000/14 how much that?

Utech22
December 7, 2008, 08:17 AM
I rather the money. .

toyanucci
December 7, 2008, 08:31 AM
Da bredda ya crack. $77 MILLION Jamaican dollars vs a Benz or mini cooper? Hell, I can buy two a dem an have change from my Million US.

Da bredda ya clearly failed basic maths

Mysnomia
December 7, 2008, 08:40 AM
sound more appealing as a customer, but if nvr had any LIME phone, my chances of winning that 1mill is 1 in say 2mill (how much ever customer they have). cos it applies to Lanline, Internet, Mobile..... Digicel easier cos is just 1 in about 200,000. or less.

2,000,000/14 how much that?

2000000/14? How'd you get that?
Digicel should have way more accounts than LIME... making the numerator larger, lowering your chances... anyhow, it's the way I look at the lottery..

I don't even really want to win the lottery for 15 million. Doesn't change your life that much. Still gotta work blah blah. 50+ mill? Now we're talking.

A mini-cooper? Blah... I mean... it's basically 'free' so I guess that's cool... but it's nothing to wet yourself about. 1 mill US now...

wolfman
December 7, 2008, 09:06 AM
Appealing or not I am in all a them and me nah stop enter all them might just get lucky lol

shola
December 7, 2008, 09:19 AM
somehow i get the impression that the lime million $ give away is for the entire caribbean!!! if a so the odds don't look too good.

Jamaicanhomeboy
December 7, 2008, 09:19 AM
i know i will be trying to get something from one of those mobile company for my galmas (Christmas) this year

Mysnomia
December 7, 2008, 10:27 AM
somehow i get the impression that the lime million $ give away is for the entire caribbean!!! if a so the odds don't look too good.

Crap... if that's true then... wow... then yeah, it turns to crap, imo...

techwizz
December 7, 2008, 10:40 AM
What lime should do is take the Damn million dollar and put it better use, like improve them infrastructure, hire some capable customer care rep. And marketing managers. At the end of the day all everybody want is good service, even though the money sounds appealing the promo is still crap them doing. I'd take the money and buy some high end phones just so i could use them on digi network. Or better yet invest it in another phone company to kick the asses off the scene

DarkAngel
December 7, 2008, 10:46 AM

That's what I'm hearing as well. It's clear LIME going for the "shock and awe" effect. Are you feeling it?

Technoboy
December 7, 2008, 10:46 AM
Da bredda ya crack. $77 MILLION Jamaican dollars vs a Benz or mini cooper? Hell, I can buy two a dem an have change from my Million US.

I think the point he is trying to make is...LIME's promotion falls short of being really about the customer(s)...now it's just about one customer. The odds don't look too good either.

P.S. LOL @ LIME's catch phrase..."A FRESH approach from Cable & Wireless".

tggunner
December 7, 2008, 10:55 AM
you know how much staff LIME had to send home this year to put that 1 mil together ???

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 11:10 AM
you know how much staff LIME had to send home this year to put that 1 mil together ???

how every body against LIME so?
what about digicel? or Claro?
u see them can only aford cars
and dem mite all get the car dem fi discount and a ack like tem big and thing:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

danthony
December 7, 2008, 11:19 AM
and dem mite all get the car dem fi discount and a ack like tem big and thing:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

we not against them enuh, is just how them do things. give 70 persons 1mill each, instead of giving just one!!!!

samev
December 7, 2008, 11:21 AM

It doesn't matter, they need to share that $77mil among their customers. You have a better chance winning big with Digi and Claro compared to LIME. This will help one person, sadly LIME won't benefit from that said person alone.

$77mil split between 77 people should have been the road to trod.

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 11:28 AM
WTF?????:o:o
A 77mill dem a give away:eusa_wall:eusa_wall
them sick:eusa_thin:eusa_doh:
dem cud a realy fix up their marking of fones with dat money
and then give a way fones for a promo

shola
December 7, 2008, 11:42 AM
That's what I'm hearing as well. It's clear LIME going for the "shock and awe" effect. Are you feeling it?

hell no, i would much prefer a drop in rates and some free nights(with cross network calls), me nuh need free weekends just yet.

wolfman
December 7, 2008, 12:05 PM
dem cud a realy fix up their marking of fones with dat money
and then give away fones for a promo
not a bad idea for real

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 12:08 PM
not a bad idea for real

mayb the shud hire me:D:D:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_whis

wolfman
December 7, 2008, 12:12 PM
true ....u nah look a Xmas work LOL

Solidus
December 7, 2008, 12:14 PM

That is correct. The USD 1,000,000 will be awarded to ONE (1) winner across LIME's 13 territories. . .

Bwahahahaha!!!!:icon_lol:

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 12:21 PM
true ....u nah look a Xmas work LOL
yes I am:eusa_booh
so if any LIME worker here
Im avaliable:eusa_danc

That is correct. The USD 1,000,000 will be awarded to ONE (1) winner across LIME's 13 territories. . .
is their territories in Ja:eusa_pray:eusa_pray?

Gnostic
December 7, 2008, 12:23 PM
would it be rare if one person won all three
that wud be like pullin up to a atm in you benz to collect the money to licenes your mini:p:eusa_whis

LMAO

That will be me!!

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 12:36 PM
LMAO

That will be me!!

rite that will be you seeing me got the the atm
lol

Minka
December 7, 2008, 12:42 PM

Its not actually about basic maths but the fact of the matter that he is trying to say let some more poeple benefit from it. For example why not give 77 poeple a million jamaican dollars and what are your chances of winning US$1M against, lets say 400,000 people

(know lets do the maths)

1000000 = 2.5 therefore you stand 2.5% chance of winning that
400000 million US

barrettrs
December 7, 2008, 12:46 PM
Appealing or not I am in all a them and me nah stop enter all them might just get lucky lol

Wolffy I am supporting that statement all the way to the bank....I am on all 3 networks and as such mi a enter everything cause at the end of the day it's all about the odds...Oh and I did fail basic maths and even me know dat. Frankly though you stand a higher chance of winning something from either Digicel or Claro when compared to Lime but if you win Lime money then you would be set for life....You, your pickney dem and your pickney dem pickney will never be sour again.

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 01:09 PM
Wolffy I am supporting that statement all the way to the bank....I am on all 3 networks and as such mi a enter everything cause at the end of the day it's all about the odds...Oh and I did fail basic maths and even me know dat. Frankly though you stand a higher chance of winning something from either Digicel or Claro when compared to Lime but if you win Lime money then you would be set for life....You, your pickney dem and your pickney dem pickney will never be sour again.

lol
LIME............Sour
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

mobaygurl
December 7, 2008, 02:16 PM

....lol.... this whole fone competition thing reminds me of courts.Lmao

gettin out of hand...

tggunner
December 7, 2008, 02:23 PM
lime really sour, cuz that deal naah go sweet none of us, them done know who them a give that to already

wolfman
December 7, 2008, 02:27 PM
And which would u prefer them not even put LIME in the pic lol
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/jayden-simone/DSCN2647.jpg

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 02:30 PM
who? .

mobaygurl
December 7, 2008, 03:11 PM
Really now ?? Would u really call the sour 1 competition for Claro...

The deals gettin sweeter each day...
Tell Lime to give away needs a house 2.lol then we talkin..jk

Technoboy
December 7, 2008, 04:45 PM
LOL @ Claro and the wording in that advertisement. LOL.

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 05:03 PM

I dont get it:(:(:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Technoboy
December 7, 2008, 05:12 PM
I dont get it:(:(:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Bwoy L4nd0 look closely...Digicel's promotion is giving away Mini's (the car)...Claro says..."Why MINI-mize...GO LARGE?" In reference to their Benz vs Digicel's Mini Coopers. And they also say...something about "Switching from Bigger prices and MINI-promos." referencing Digicel's "Bigger, Better Network" slogan and the Cooper promo again...

L4nd0
December 7, 2008, 05:19 PM
Bwoy L4nd0 look closely...Digicel's promotion is giving away Mini's (the car)...Claro says..."Why MINI-mize...GO LARGE?" In reference to their Benz vs Digicel's Mini Coopers. And they also say...something about "Switching from Bigger prices and MINI-promos." referencing Digicel's "Bigger, Better Network" slogan and the Cooper promo again...

oh:D
:icon_lol::icon_lol:
u see cuz mi neva read the advertistment dats y:eusa_whis:eusa_whis

mrwormp
December 8, 2008, 07:30 AM
If mi win the money fine but if mi win the car mi will sell it

madald2
December 8, 2008, 07:46 AM
If mi win the money fine but if mi win the car mi will sell it

There is probably a 1 or 2 year restriction on selling the car after you win it.

wolfman
December 8, 2008, 07:51 AM
But i think one of them giving you free gas and insurance for a year not sure which one it is

madald2
December 8, 2008, 07:53 AM
But i think one of them giving you free gas and insurance for a year not sure which one it is

Digicel with the minis

wolfman
December 8, 2008, 07:57 AM
well in that case me wi par with it for a year lol

madald2
December 8, 2008, 08:01 AM
well in that case me wi par with it for a year lol

Yea, the one year gas and insurance did the trick. That's the deal breaker right there. A nuh chump change to insure or gas up a cedes.

GPRS Internet
December 8, 2008, 08:04 AM
Digicel and claro promotions kinda better ...

1. Much More People will Win
2. People from Jamaica will win

Lime money is like 12 other islands battleing for it .. almost sure the luckey island wont be Jamaica .. but we'll see

madald2
December 8, 2008, 08:11 AM
Digicel and claro promotions kinda better ...

1. Much More People will Win
2. People from Jamaica will win

Lime money is like 12 other islands battleing for it .. almost sure the luckey island wont be Jamaica .. but we'll see

Yea, Vames made that point in an earlier post and i disagreed with him then, but i am starting to agree.

wolfman
December 8, 2008, 08:19 AM

I stop trying for this i was only trying for the small change couple ppl I know got as high as 5g credit put on a 5 bills card and nutten so me cant badda

digimon
December 8, 2008, 08:19 AM

Not really, i think toyanucci is making a point from a '"probability" point of view. He may fail basic math but he has prob & stats pat!

It easier to win from claro or digicel than LIME if u had all 3 sim cards. Would it not be more enticing if they gave away 77 Million dollars split across 77 customers? or 100,000 to 770 customers? or 10,000 to ....boy

think about it

TeriB
December 8, 2008, 08:25 AM
This competition is the only thing making me go to buy a Claro sim card. The question is when will I be going to buy it :)

Right now Digicel's competition is the best in terms of conditions in my opinion.

GPRS Internet
Sorry but the LIME thing just seem like a gimmic to me . :eusa_sile

Spliff R Mild
I think he didnt realise it was 1millionUS - 77million jamaican. Now you are right in the sense that they should have broken that down and gave away 10mJA to 7 lucky winners but either way their prize is the most of everyone.

77million JA means you can retire and live off interest alone a bank gon give u 2% and if u banking that amount into the it u might can set/negotiate your interest rate a little higher but we using 2%.

Thats $1,540,000 per month.

1 Benz - nice but u have to maintain it which means at best u might sell it

mini coop - see above

$1m from them this is also nice..........but less than the interest on LIME winnings. So all competitions are good and hopefully people win and not "workers".....extended family - u know them will make some friend win and not pay out nothing and keep it in the company.

tggunner
December 8, 2008, 08:36 AM
if is even the blackberry i win i'll be satisfied, the chances of winning the lime promo is kinda too remote so i'll stick to digi for now

mobaygurl
December 8, 2008, 10:08 AM
if is even the blackberry i win i'll be satisfied, the chances of winning the lime promo is kinda too remote so i'll stick to digi for now

I hold your view even if is a blackberry..lol...

Honestly though the whole LIME promotion is a.. jk

Digicel has 2 many users and is only 1 mini per parish

Claro lookin possible because most users are only in kingston and the corporate area...

wolfman
December 8, 2008, 10:25 AM
Claro lookin possible because most users are only in kingston and the corporate area...
Its first time am voting in any of these promo normally just put on credit that's it really

argonaut
December 8, 2008, 10:48 AM
I am always wary of anybody trying to give me a car as a prize with maintenance and all that will come with that and the price of gas nowadays. But you done know how it go already...freeness a freeness and we Jamaicans specialize in running it down.

WanabeR
December 8, 2008, 10:49 AM
I think he didnt realise it was 1millionUS - 77million jamaican. Now you are right in the sense that they should have broken that down and gave away 10mJA to 7 lucky winners but either way their prize is the most of everyone.

77million JA means you can retire and live off interest alone a bank gon give u 2% and if u banking that amount into the it u might can set/negotiate your interest rate a little higher but we using 2%.

Thats $1,540,000 per month.

1 Benz - nice but u have to maintain it which means at best u might sell it

mini coop - see above

$1m from them this is also nice..........but less than the interest on LIME winnings. So all competitions are good and hopefully people win and not "workers".....extended family - u know them will make some friend win and not pay out nothing and keep it in the company.

Isn't the rate annual?

mobaygurl
December 9, 2008, 09:26 AM
honestly if u hav a benz u hav a benz...even if it park at u house an cant go anywhere...lol im sure when im bak home ill use it 2 go 2 the tigermart dwn the road everyday...dnt hav 2 insure it...lol

madald2
December 9, 2008, 09:28 AM
honestly if u hav a benz u hav a benz...even if it park at u house an cant go anywhere...lol im sure when im bak home ill use it 2 go 2 the tigermart dwn the road everyday...dnt hav 2 insure it...lol

Be careful, mi neighbor almost get ticket for "test" driving his uninsured car around the block in our community.

wolfman
December 9, 2008, 09:41 AM
Bwoy if me can't insure it me sell it but can't have a benz under tarp no sah it have fi touch road lol
Right now me work fi the mini even tho might have fi take out front seat and seat dung a back and drive lol

mobaygurl
December 9, 2008, 09:49 AM
lol... trust me if i get it i HAVE 2 find a way... or the club on friday nites

Hmmmhh plenty bandulu insurance goin run next yr....LMAO

toyanucci
December 9, 2008, 09:51 AM
If I were to win either vehicle, I would sell it IMMEDIATELY if not before. Only time I'd go in there is for the promotional pictures they would want to take, but trust me, if you take that for a spin an smaddy hit it or worse YOU hit it, you piss blood. LOL. Cost you one year salary to fix it.

tggunner
December 9, 2008, 10:04 AM
if me go as far as to win that me no think me ago be unable to find the money to insure that, suppose you cumpulsorily had to insure it in ordet to claim it, wouldnt you find the money or would you let it pass to the next person in line.

techstar
December 9, 2008, 10:36 AM
Be careful, mi neighbor almost get ticket for "test" driving his uninsured car around the block in our community.

I know someone who got ticketed for such an act :eusa_whis

If I were to win either vehicle, I would sell it IMMEDIATELY if not before. Only time I'd go in there is for the promotional pictures they would want to take, but trust me, if you take that for a spin an smaddy hit it or worse YOU hit it, you piss blood. LOL. Cost you one year salary to fix it.

Wouldn't you probably have to sign some agreement saying that you can't sell the vehicle for X amount of years?

madald2
December 9, 2008, 10:58 AM
Wouldn't you probably have to sign some agreement saying that you can't sell the vehicle for X amount of years?

Yea, that always happens. You can sell it, but the car will remain in your name for a period of years. Unless ofcourse, you have a tax office link.

tggunner
December 9, 2008, 12:09 PM
Yea, that always happens. You can sell it, but the car will remain in your name for a period of years. Unless ofcourse, you have a tax office link.

We all have tax office link, Your $$$$$$ i$ your link, so the more you have the $tronger the link

digimon
December 9, 2008, 12:14 PM
Isn't the rate annual?
hhehe. yes it is. He made an error

WizzX
December 9, 2008, 01:22 PM
What is all this noise.?! when mi first hear 1mill US i was saying waaah Lime a gwaan wid things.... den mi hear seh is for all them customers within the caribbean... unuh think LIME is as cold elsewhere in the caribbean?! a whole heap a customers dem have elsewhere Jamaica is them problem market not so much in the other islands..... now u talking about u 1 likkle simmady having a chance over god knows how many other customers here and across the caribbean.... and memba seh LIME still hav the market share for Internet services....... what is the chance

Lime promo caaa beat Digicel and Claro own..... di only way it does a if u win and good luck with that.....

Mysnomia
December 9, 2008, 01:37 PM
Whenever you win something like that you can just sell it immediately right? There's no part of the contract that prohibits you from doing so?

ramacan
December 9, 2008, 02:43 PM
borrow the money for insurance and: i) leave di door open wid di key inside or ii) push it off a cliff. :)

wolfman
December 9, 2008, 02:50 PM
I have feeling like all three vying for the #1 spot that there won't be a month without specials and promo

4$ythe
December 9, 2008, 03:27 PM
I have feeling like all three vying for the #1 spot that there won't be a month without specials and promo

We are already seeing that from digicel, i have never seen so many promotions from digicel in such a short time before. I think the benz i more appealing to most people just for the simple reason that you have a higher chance of winning it versus 1 million for only one person, but if anybody had to choose i am sure they would choose the million US.

Lukecon
December 9, 2008, 04:23 PM
Well mi naaah tell no lie the 1mil US did seem nuff but the benz and the mini seems attarctive because that is simply because the customer has a greater chance of winning those.

silentburn
December 9, 2008, 04:55 PM
LIME is cutting corners.
1. You have to buy a $500 worth of credit before having a chance at entering. Fair enough, its a million $US, that's enough incentive.

2. The whole caribbean is pooled into one pot; compared to the Grand prize the runner up prizes are mediocre. Very bad odds of winning.

I'm sure people will still take part in the promotion though, but entry via texting is straight up gambling. Its like paying $50 bucks for a lotto ticket. I wouldn't be surprised if LIME actually makes a huge profit on this promotion just out of that $50 text message entries. Well that's only if people decide its better to send a $50 text than buy a $500 card.

Digicel's promotion is good, excellent set of prizes. I would definitely drive that mini cooper for a year. Plus on top of that they are giving away 1 mil each week. I'll enter this one. :icon_cool

The setup for the grand draw is kind of sticky though, they are doing it like a game show, each finalist will have to pick 1 box out of ten, only 1 box will have keys to the mini. :icon_roll

Claro's prizes aren't bad either. The only problem is those Mercedes' don't come with 1 year free insurance. lol Good luck insuring that if your budget is tight. The concessionary prizes are not as good as digicel's but good enough. The easiest promotion to enter, just send a $10 text.

I wonder if old phones can bu used, I see in the terms and conditions that proof of purchase will be needed to collect a prize. Suppose I have 2 year old phone? Where will I find the invoice and receipt? :eusa_eh:

The good thing with Claro is that their customer base is small and they definitely won't be matching digicel in terms of the amount of entries so the odds will appear to be better for those who wish to enter. That $10 text makes it easy for people to enter, so I guess in the long run the odds will still be horrible.

I'm sure all promotions will be successful and of course those who don't win will be left a little bit poorer. lol Its redistribution of wealth I tell you.

Lukecon
December 9, 2008, 05:02 PM
we have to be fair because the one million US can buy the 14 minis by digicel and leave change or even buy the 9 Benz from Claro. But its messed up because the ods of winning anything are slim

wolfman
December 9, 2008, 05:06 PM
LIME is cutting corners.
[LIST]2. The entry is not automatic, you have to pay for a $50 text before you are logged as an entrant.

Everyday me learn something never really had time to read all the rules so me cant say anything thought it was automatic so my entries gone to waste :icon_evil wont be paying $50 a text hell no

silentburn
December 9, 2008, 05:27 PM
Opps I think I miss read.

On the LIME website it says there are actually 5 different ways to enter.

5 WAYS TO ENTER

* Buy one or more of the LIME Christmas service offers in store.
* Take a new LIME service or upgrade a service.**
* TopUp $500 or more on your LIME mobile (every single etopup or text topup of $500 or more gives you a chance to win)
* Text the word “win” to shortcode LIME (444 5463).***
* Pay your LIME bill in full and on time.

I'm going to go edit my previos post. Wolfman you didn't waste your 5 bills, you have been automatically entered even though you probably won't even win a weekly prize, so you still wasted your 5 bills lol

Oh and its people who win weekly prizes that have a chance at winning the 1 MIL.

wolfman
December 9, 2008, 05:38 PM
I'm going to go edit my previos post. Wolfman you didn't waste your 5 bills, you have been automatically entered even though you probably won't even win a weekly prize, so you still wasted your 5 bills lol

Oh and its people who win weekly prizes that have a chance at winning the 1 MIL.
O cool, not that I wasted money but wasted time lol is credit so it can be use or sold :icon_lol: anyway thanks for clearing that up

madald2
December 9, 2008, 11:38 PM

This is a very important point. Makes it even harder, so now you have to be double lucky. The way this set up, it's not even luck again, it is a matter of God hand selecting you for this prize. The odds of not winning are just too great!

wolfman
December 10, 2008, 03:47 AM
Its like getting struck by lightening 5xs lol at the same place

4$ythe
December 10, 2008, 08:06 AM
hmm, i am thinking about trading in one of my digicel sim card to claro, wouldnt mind entering the competition, does it have to be a working sim card, i have a couple barred ones work, i am wondering if they would accept it ?

GPRS Internet
December 10, 2008, 08:09 AM
has to be working sim

rickydaboss
December 10, 2008, 09:53 AM
suh wat about LIME sim cards; cant u trade in those too?

GPRS Internet
December 10, 2008, 10:04 AM
yeh ... lime or digi

nder
December 10, 2008, 12:31 PM

I had to laugh out loud when I first saw the Claro ad too. Their marketing teams is improving :) Kudos to them!

The One Free Man
December 10, 2008, 12:41 PM
Am I the only one who's having problems sending the "Claro" text msg to enter their promotion. I keep getting a failed to send message. Been getting it for days now.

wolfman
December 10, 2008, 02:03 PM
I had the problem the first time I tried last week but haven't had any problem since

justblaze
December 10, 2008, 09:27 PM
just got lime text that i can win a million by texting win lol, but mi neva no the text would have cost half mi hundred dolla card no sah it nah work lime like a raffle hunu really a run lmao. say what hunu up to... bout 1million split it up

4$ythe
December 11, 2008, 06:45 AM
just got lime text that i can win a million by texting win lol, but mi neva no the text would have cost half mi hundred dolla card no sah it nah work lime like a raffle hunu really a run lmao. say what hunu up to... bout 1million split it up

Well to be honest thats a small price to pay for a million US. If you won that by only spending 50 dollars you would laugh everyday and say how easy it was to get rich.

wolfman
December 11, 2008, 07:18 AM
i will credit and entry from there but to buy a 50 ticket via text no sah thats why me cant badda with lotto me nuh think me so lucky even tho i will never know

justblaze
December 11, 2008, 12:22 PM
this is raffle lol nah join it. them nuh appreciate mi, trying to make back the money off my 50. invest in us and reap profit i dontthink its gona be a far drawing either!!!

mobaygurl
December 11, 2008, 07:09 PM
lmao...LIME living in a "Luuuu"

digimon
December 12, 2008, 09:09 AM
That Lime text requires $50? no sah, my chances are just as good as the lottery.

hv_thugg
December 12, 2008, 09:11 AM
That Lime text requires $50? no sah, my chances are just as good as the lottery.

not even my $10 dem them phone companies caan get lol.

4$ythe
December 12, 2008, 09:43 AM

Well to be honest i am sure the odds are a bit better than the lottery, i wouldnt tell anyone to use their last $50 dollars in the hopes of winning a million dollars, i would only recommend doing it if you had surplus credit.

wolfman
December 12, 2008, 11:24 AM
Anything that have to drawn i consider it as lottery :icon_lol: I remember buying something at courts and the amount ticket i see in the drum and is one store bwoy me not even think bout it, if me win. me nice

Ex Nihilo
December 12, 2008, 05:41 PM
The competition is heating up, but I wont feel comfortable until I see a tangible difference in the prices. Until the prices fall its just gimmickry. :thumbsdown:Drop the price of a regular call. :sold:Drop the price of interconnectivity.:sold: Drop the price of data rates.:sold: Now thats competition.:sold:

L4nd0
December 14, 2008, 06:43 PM
YOu all have a better chance if u all enter CLARO™cuz
rember only a few ppl join claro from it start so lets say 50k ppl jion claro
compare to 2mill that join Digicel

hv_thugg
December 14, 2008, 06:49 PM
YOu all have a better chance if u all enter CLARO™cuz
rember only a few ppl join claro from it start so lets say 50k ppl jion claro
compare to 2mill that join Digicel

Please remember Claro has alot a persons on the CDMA NETWORK still using the $1000 international minz thing Claro has alot more ppl than you really think.

L4nd0
December 14, 2008, 06:54 PM
Please remember Claro has alot a persons on the CDMA NETWORK still using the $1000 international minz thing Claro has alot more ppl than you really think.

crap:eusa_doh:
never remeber:(
lol
scrap what i said:D:D

hv_thugg
December 14, 2008, 07:00 PM
crap:eusa_doh:
never remeber:(
lol
scrap what i said:D:D

Let me hint you on somthing else you see that company name Freedom wirless guess who runs it under the quite :) CLARO:eusa_shhh

wolfman
December 14, 2008, 07:03 PM
so true thats where the bulk of my claro customers come from they have best international plan dont have to wait for the month to end ...has it change

L4nd0
December 14, 2008, 07:04 PM
Let me hint you on somthing else you see that company name Freedom wirless guess who runs it under the quite :) CLARO

this wud be funny
but im not aquianted with Freedom wireless:(

wolfman
December 14, 2008, 07:09 PM
Let me hint you on somthing else you see that company name Freedom wirless guess who runs it under the quite :) CLARO:eusa_shhh
I had no idea they were still around just like e-zi mobile

telony
December 14, 2008, 08:05 PM
you stand a better chance of winning with claro based on the fact that they have the least amount of customers rite now, problem is... that amount is growing, but still there's a better chance than digi and LAME.

L4nd0
December 14, 2008, 08:08 PM
you stand a better chance of winning with claro based on the fact that they have the least amount of customers rite now, problem is... that amount is growing, but still there's a better chance than digi and LAME.

That was what I was saying
cuz chichi-cel and SOUR naw gwan with ntn:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

jomo
December 14, 2008, 08:10 PM

it most certainly is..:thumbsdown:

L4nd0
December 14, 2008, 08:15 PM
it most certainly is..:thumbsdown:

hmmmmm.............:eusa_eh:
no comment on my Digicel joke?:eusa_eh:

hipster
December 14, 2008, 08:45 PM
That was what I was saying
cuz chichi-cel and SOUR naw gwan with ntn:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

How digicel become chichi-cel now?

L4nd0
December 14, 2008, 08:51 PM
How digicel become chichi-cel now?

easy
THEY make it hard for ppl to deal with them:thumbsdown:

hv_thugg
December 14, 2008, 10:49 PM
easy
THEY make it hard for ppl to deal with them:thumbsdown:

so you deal with chi chi or try dealing with them lol no need to anz just playing.

L4nd0
December 15, 2008, 12:36 AM
so you deal with chi chi or try dealing with them lol no need to anz just playing.

Never used chichicel yet:D:D

hipster
December 15, 2008, 08:55 AM
Never used chichicel yet:D:D

So a LAME or Claro u use?

wolfman
December 15, 2008, 09:24 AM
me a fi use all a them but right now LIME is primary LOL

L4nd0
December 15, 2008, 04:56 PM
So a LAME or Claro u use?
mi used lime before it becme sour:icon_lol::icon_lol: and mi still............

me a fi use all a them but right now LIME is primary LOL
LIME ..................till it loss

hitizt
December 15, 2008, 05:06 PM
Lime nah go Nowhere with that promotion.......cuz u have better odds of winning with Digi or Claro

L4nd0
December 15, 2008, 05:18 PM
so u join them fi dem promotion mi join them long time so them can call me family

hipster
December 15, 2008, 09:46 PM
I been with C\W a gud while bak before it turn to Lime but like 2months ago i buy a digisim an a use it more than Lime cuz rite now lime nah gwan wid ntn

wolfman
December 16, 2008, 03:29 AM
I been with C\W a gud while bak before it turn to Lime but like 2months ago i buy a digisim an a use it more than Lime cuz rite now lime nah gwan wid ntn
In terms of what?? I switch to LIME form digi even tho i still have a digi phone the only prob i have is customer care because Lime has a better package for me

L4nd0
December 16, 2008, 06:22 AM
In terms of what?? I switch to LIME form digi even tho i still have a digi phone the only prob i have is customer care because Lime has a better package for me

Amen to that:icon_cool .

stunna1
December 16, 2008, 06:41 AM
yeah i think it would be better to win the money

L4nd0
December 16, 2008, 06:44 AM
yep that mill wud do me well

wolfman
December 16, 2008, 07:15 AM
yeah i think it would be better to win the money
Money would be cool but beggers are not choosers so any anything I get I take even a phone LOL. But me a pray for mini still. No insurance, gas that's sweet

4$ythe
December 16, 2008, 07:29 AM
Money will always be better but its kind of a turn off when you realsie no one in Jamaica might not even win the prize.

hipster
December 16, 2008, 07:30 AM

In terms of I know more persons with digi numbers so its cheaper

L4nd0
December 16, 2008, 07:32 AM
Money will always be better but its kind of a turn off when you realsie no one in Jamaica might not even win the prize.

hey why r we puting down our selves
why not say no other ppl except will win
cuz u dunno if little bit of ppl use lime else were

hipster
December 16, 2008, 07:35 AM
hey why r we puting down our selves
why not say no other ppl except will win
cuz u dunno if little bit of ppl use lime else were

Well my brejin went Trinidad & Tobago las week and according to him like how digi basically have majority market share in the telecommunications industry out here its Lime that have the major share there so you see Lime is still making money across the Caribbean

L4nd0
December 16, 2008, 07:40 AM
Well my brejin went Trinidad & Tobago las week and according to him like how digi basically have majority market share in the telecommunications industry out here its Lime that have the major share there so you see Lime is still making money across the Caribbean

Well mi neva know that still:eusa_sile

zRo ToLeRaNcE
December 16, 2008, 08:33 AM
Just some Info:
Lime's promotion is Caribbean wide...so every Lime customer in the Caribbean is eligible.

hipster
December 16, 2008, 08:43 AM
Just some Info:
Lime's promotion is Caribbean wide...so every Lime customer in the Caribbean is eligible.

Yep very much aware of that whuch means it will be harder to get hands on the mil

madald2
December 16, 2008, 01:37 PM
It would take an act of God for me to win that!

4$ythe
December 16, 2008, 01:40 PM
It would take an act of God for me to win that!

Hence why i havnt even acknowledged that lime has a promotion.

madald2
December 16, 2008, 01:41 PM
I always pay my bill on time so i guess i am in with a chance.

stunna1
December 16, 2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah if by chance i get a entry then whatever but I'm not going to go out of my way to enter that. I have no luck with such promotions.

wolfman
December 16, 2008, 01:47 PM
Same here can't deal with suspendend sentence right now them say my is zero and I am still gonna pay... good to be in front of them

L4nd0
December 16, 2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah if by chance i get a entry then whatever but I'm not going to go out of my way to enter that. I have no luck with such promotions.

this is so true
y waste time a try all means to win and u dont win?:thumbsdown:

hipster
December 16, 2008, 10:04 PM
this is so true
y waste time a try all means to win and u dont win?:thumbsdown:

How do you know you wont win?
If you do not enter then you are definite not to win but if you enter there is still a 1:10 chance of winning

wolfman
December 17, 2008, 03:57 AM
Me stop look out for stange# calling me me, just feel lucky this christmas

L4nd0
December 17, 2008, 09:51 AM
Me stop look out for stange# calling me me, just feel lucky this christmas

well
me feel lucky fi know u:D

mobaygurl
December 17, 2008, 11:04 PM
lol...im beggin and prayin i will b in the very few 2 stike..with luck

hv_thugg
December 17, 2008, 11:09 PM
LoL yow its easier uno play loto and cash pot cause is the same chances.

hipster
December 18, 2008, 02:12 AM
LoL yow its easier uno play loto and cash pot cause is the same chances.

lol chances probly all better

wolfman
December 18, 2008, 03:39 AM
Use to buy cashpot never had any luck but have won couple a times with digi so i think i will continue

mobaygurl
December 21, 2008, 09:58 PM
im pretty sure the odds are nothing close to lotto or cash pot but...lol

infact they are prob worse...

wolfman
December 22, 2008, 03:29 AM
well most def not lotto i saw two person won two prizes from Claro in one week thats luck

hipster
December 22, 2008, 11:50 PM
well most def not lotto i saw two person won two prizes from Claro in one week thats luck

What were the prizes they won?

wolfman
December 23, 2008, 02:40 AM
One won 3rd and 4th place -3g phone+10k credit and 2.5k credit and a sim
Two won week day prize - 3g phone and 10k credit and 5k credit and a sim

snoop99
December 23, 2008, 07:16 AM
digicel is giving away 14 minis....

Claro is giving away 9 mercedes benz.....

Lime is giving us$1m to only person (this may be alot but not so attractive to customers because its just like lotto)

lime made such an effort to enter the market with somethin new and big by changin name etc., but then digi and claro mash dem up with this....i feel bad for dem....

i hear that lime prize is a carribean thing so its anybody in the carribean can win it..thats sucks

hipster
December 23, 2008, 09:31 AM
i hear that lime prize is a carribean thing so its anybody in the carribean can win it..thats sucks

Yes it is:thumbsdown:

One won 3rd and 4th place -3g phone+10k credit and 2.5k credit and a sim
Two won week day prize - 3g phone and 10k credit and 5k credit and a sim

How can one person win both 3rd and 4th place?

rickydaboss
December 23, 2008, 09:49 AM
Yes it is:thumbsdown:

How can one person win both 3rd and 4th place?

LOL...well by now u must have seen my post in the Claro's Bubbles Of Joy Christmas Promo Thread (http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68109&page=10&highlight=claro+bubbles) and its the same thing im asking but ppl aseh a luck suh mi jus a gwaan wid dat for this week...if mi see the same trend for the week 2 winners, then:eusa_whis

chrstphr25
December 23, 2008, 10:21 AM
claro to the flipping world thank god for claro

hipster
December 23, 2008, 10:30 AM
LOL...well by now u must have seen my post in the Claro Bubbles of Joy thread (http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68109&page=10&highlight=claro+bubbles) and its the same thing im asking but ppl aseh a luck suh mi jus a gwaan wid dat for this week...if mi see the same trend for the week 2 winners, then:eusa_whis

If the same ting happen for week 2 then you know something fishy rite there:eusa_thin

wolfman
December 23, 2008, 11:23 AM
Prolly a them alone a enter LOL just kidding LOL

ginegog
December 23, 2008, 11:40 AM
Be careful of LIME's promotion. TOJ, CWJ, LIME & whatever they want to call themself in future neva tell di whole ah story yet!
Yes 1M USD is nice if you won but large payouts tend to be over time ie 1M over 10+ years. Check the lotteries in the US and you will see what i mean. Still 100K USD a year would be nice.

wolfman
December 23, 2008, 11:43 AM
I have no problem getting a 1m over 10 year period when i just spend prolly a $500 to get that